Chapter 66: Say What?

Start from the beginning

I was shocked and looked at him again. He was staring at me and waited for the answer.

"No. My.. friend is rich. She told him to watch after me," I explained.

"Oh~~~" he nodded and smiled. He turned back to take another look at him, "He looks scary.."

What..? I turned and looked at Sekwang oppa. "No he doesn't.." Actually he is afraid of us.

"I guess so.."

I laughed at his face. He looks scared. "You're scared, oppa?" I asked.

"No?" He changed the way his eyes look, "I'm a manly man!" He hit his chest.

I smirked then glanced at him. He doesn't look strong. He seems too innocent. Sparkly eyes, shy smile and soft smooth skin.. He looks girlier than me.

"Was that your group?" He changed the subject.

"Who?" I asked.

"The people you performed with. Are they your friends? Your group members?" He asked.

Ah that's right, he was watching us. He was the guy who directed me to the bathroom.

"Ah yeah! They're my members. Four boys, 4 girls." I told him.

"Hm.. What company were you from again?"

"JYP!" I answered.

"Oh~~ JYP.." He nodded.

Though I'm not looking at him, I can see from the side of my eyes that he is looking me. It's making me scared.. i mean nervous. He keeps on looking, and smiling I think.

"Today... You're really pretty.." He said.

I was surprised and tried to use this chance and turn to him.

"In a simple white dress and red varsity jacket... You're really pretty. It's totally different than last time I saw you," He grinned at me.

I slowly smiled back, "Thank.. you.." I answered.

He sighed out loudly but it wasn't heavy at all. His sigh somehow fixed our awkwardness. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, looking ahead to the road.

"Eh..? Boyfriend?" I asked.

How can he ask me this? How can a boy ask a girl this easily? How can an idol talk about this? How can a sunbae idol asking a trainee if she has a boyfriend or not? Isn't it weird?

"Yeah. A boyfriend.. Is one of them your boyfriend?" He asked, glancing at me for a second and left my eyes.

I still stared at him. "Who?"

"Them. Your members," he said.

"Them!? No! No they're not! Of course they're not. There is no way that one of them can be my boyfriend. They're my members!" I reminded him, "Oppa, it's like you and one of the EXO sunbaenim!" I gave an example. An idea popped in my head and I dared to ask. "Is any of them your honey?" I asked.

"WHAT!?" He yelled. We stopped walking. I can only laugh at his reaction. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN--"

"Oppa!" I quickly covered his mouth to shut him up. Everybody around us are staring at us now.

I looked up to his eyes. I stared at it for a long time, trying to read what he's saying. His eyes didn't blink at all. For me I keep on blinking. I can tell he is saying something inside, but with the dark brown eyes blocking the way, I couldn't find it. All I see was the reflection of myself.

Even with the mask between my hand and his face, my heart felt at lost. It's getting tangling inside too, now that I pay attention to it. My heart is screaming "I'm touching a famous person!" But then it paused. My heart stopped. I realized the felt of his lips against my hand.