Chapter 66: Say What?

Start from the beginning

Ugh. Excuse me but I'm the .. second-- third least person who's weird in my group. I'm not that mental. At least I'm better than GOT7 oppas and BTS oppas. They're no way to cure. V oppa is not even human to cure. And then we have Jackson oppa who's too ridiculous to be human too.

I looked back at him and sighed. He keeps on laughing. When is this laughter going to end?

"Jennie-shi, I---" Ahna unni's bodyguard came out of the store but then stopped himself. He froze there and watched Luhan oppa laughed by himself in the street.

"Nice clothing.." I told him.

"HAHAHAHHA!! Ahahaha!! Ahaha !! You!! Ahaha!!" Luhan oppa laughed.

"This person..." He pointed to Luhan oppa slowly. The bodyguard is named SeKwang, oppa.

"I don't know.." I shook my shoulders.

SeKwang oppa walked down the stairs and right away had his arms over Luhan oppa's shoulder. "'Sup bro!" He acted close. He probably doesn't know that's Luhan oppa. He keeps on patting Luhan oppa which left him frozen. His back straightened up and his lips still smile.

I went and took back my panda.

"Jennie-shi, what's wrong with your forehead?" Sekwang oppa asked.

"My forehead?" I touched it and cried out again. Ahhh I'm so stupid.

Luhan oppa bursted out laughing again. "Ahahahahaa!!!" He emphasized the "A ha ha ha."

"Oppa.. Stop it!" I slapped his arm. "SeKwang oppa,--"

"YES!" He saluted.

"...Are you scared of me or something..?" I asked.

He hesitated but then nodded.

"Really? Me? Why? I'm not Ahna unni!" I said.

"You hang out with Miss Ahna," he spoke in honorific when he's 20 something and I'm only 16.

"That's why you're using honorific and scared of me?" I asked.

He nodded.

"You're forehead!" Luhan oppa disturbed us with his laughter. Slowly, I got annoyed.

"Stop it..!" I whined.

He continued to laughed, "Your scream was hilarious!"

Bruh.. I snatched my panda from his hand and walked away.

"Ehh!" Luhan oppa yelled.

I turned around after a few step and keep on walking backward. "Oppa! Let's go!" I yelled.

Luhan oppa's laughter died down. "Me?"

I sighed. No oppa.. the random guy behind you. "Yes you oppa!" I laughed.

"Oh?" He ran up to me, "I thought you called the big built guy," he said.

I laughed and turned around. SeKwang oppa was walking behind us with a straight face and straight body. A 100% true bodyguard. I waved at him, he only flinch his tip lip. He took out his sunglasses from the bag and wore it on. Woah.. He looks cool and cold.

"I wasn't calling him. I was calling you," I looked back at him and told him. He seems surprised. His sparkling deer eyes looked at me innocently. I was startled and quickly looked back at SeKwang oppa. "SeKwang oppa is just my bodyguard," I said. Ahna unni has assigned him to me.

"Bodyguard? Your bodyguard?" He repeated.

I nodded.

"You're rich?" He asked.