0.15

LMH
I watched as Felix laid in the bed barely living, I felt guilt fall down towards my toes, hearing whimpers and cried from Changbin, Felix's boyfriend.

So many thoughts went around my head, I could've done so much to prevent it from happening maybe if I haven't had left, maybe I helped Felix.

I felt subtle salty tears glide down my cheeks, not even knowing what Felix's condition was, it pained me, watching Changbin kneel beside Felix's bed, Changbin wasn't just my bestfriend but my brother too.

Knowing that he was hurt, and that I could have easily been the reason why Felix was heart, made me want to dig a hole and bury myself within it.

"I'm sorry Changbin... it's all my fault." I sobbed quietly, but loud enough for the younger to hear. I saw that Changbin shook his head.

"It's not your fault Minho... I don't want you ever thinking it was your fault." Changbin replied, his voice breaking. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry- I'm really sorry" I pleaded again.

This time not knowing who I was even apologising too, I sounded like an idiot, with the tears streaming down my face, looking at Felix's pale complexion.

I saw Chan run into the hospital room, beads of sweat coming down his face, cheeks red and his breath short of oxygen, he didn't even give himself a break, as he came to Felix immediately.

"Bro... Felix... Bro I got here as soon as possible my shift took ages I'm sorry" Chan panted, falling onto his knees, his head bowing down, seeing the lifeless Felix.

"His own bestfriend... hurt him, I'll make sure he will pay, I swear he will" Changbin yelled, startling everyone in the room. "I called the police and that to handle Jisung... but I don't know" I added.

The room was left in a silence, nothing but the small noise from outside the private hospital room, I couldn't even imagine how Chan and Changbin felt, let alone myself.

I found myself crying again, my head looking back at how I witness Jisung stab Felix multiple times, how I saw the blood come oozing out.

***

I watch Jisung slowly agonisingly pull out his knife, covered in blood, or how he was covered in Felix's red DNA, my eyes cried harder. Jisung wasn't the same loving person I knew when I first met him.

No, he was a complete stranger, he stabbed his ex bestfriend, laughing in complete hysterics, it reminded me of the times he tried to rape me, or abused me.

My eyes wondered back to Felix, my lips quivering, having to hear the conversation we had prior and hour ago.

***
3RD POV

"Hyung..." Felix said fatigued, pained.

"Yes Felix" Minho frantically answered, in relief and anxiousness.

"I'm- I'm I- going to die..." Trying to form a sentence properly.

"No... Felix I promise you will, okay?" Minho said, staring to run out of breath, running towards the hospital.

Felix started to black out, his eyes rolling backwards, sounds of him grunting from the pain, Minho felt his pulse slowly slowing down.

"Oh shit... Felix! Felix you gotta stay awake for me... okay? We're almost their, Felix wake up" Minho panically screamed. His eyes fell into terror as Felix was no longer responding.

Minho's body at this point was numb, he didn't care if he was going to hurt himself, he just needed Felix to be okay. Minho could faintly remember what happened, because of how tired he was.

When all senses of reality came back to him, his body decided to ache, all his muscles tensing from the running and carrying, he just wanted to sleep, but he felt too guilty to sleep.