0.10

Y/N
I was in my room casually doing my skincare, i was tired. Also the scene of me meeting my ex boyfriends current boyfriend repeated in my head.

Everyone hated me, everything was going downhill for me, my mental health had badly been impacted, and I couldn't look at myself the same, I hated all my scars.

The scars I was forced to put on, for the pleasure of Jisung, because he thought it was funny, he forced me and manipulated me. He made me feel as if everything was my fault.

I look down on my arms, no longer pure and smooth prior two years, I honestly thought he was the one. I really did. If I had known he wasn't dating Minho, maybe things would be different.

I remember working together, whenever Minho came to pick Jisung up he would always tell me it was his bestfriend, despite the flirty antics I generally believed him, because I was in love, right?

The time where everyone turned against me, it was humiliating, I didn't want to kill let alone hurt him, the abuse was so hard to apprehend. Or was I going mad? Did I need help.

No of course not right? I've been isolated due to the accusations, I had no one for the past two years, and now everything was putting me back in the past, all the events comes running back to me. I hated it.

I wanted to scream and shout and yell, I questioned my existence on multiple occasions, did I purely live to suffer? I must've of done some shitty things in my last life...

Maybe I should end it all now. I don't have a purpose here, because everyone hates me and I ruin everything, maybe because no one ever heard my side of the story.

A knocking, I heard it. It came from my apartment door, blood coming down my arms but I didn't notice that, to be honest I've lost all sanity and dignity to notice anything at all.

I left the little traumatic day dream I had a went up to the door to open it, I checked to see who it was and it was someone I was not expecting.

It was Lee Felix and Seo Changbin. I sighed, opening the door, what did they want: to shout at me even more, or was it to call the cops, because if I was completely honest I did not care what happened to me anymore.

"Good morning y/n" Changbin chirped, I raised my eyebrows at the unusual comments: we never had been close, much rather had threats from the couple.

"I just wanted to apologise-" Felix paused looking to my arm, my eyes trailed with him, to only see my arm covered in a thin layer of sickly blood. "Oh my bad, i'll just clean it now... come in though" I muttered.

I walked the couple in the living rooms whilst I went into the bathroom to wash the blood off, bandaging it right after.

"What brings you here" I asked the boys no emotion showing, but I knew the tension was awkward, I remember very firmly the last time the boys were here, it was them threatening to call the police on me.

"I- we wanted to apologise, not only that but we want to here your side of the story, I know it's been two years since everything but... I want to know: I feel guilty that I never gave you a chance" Felix cried.

His eyes pleading, little droplets of meteors falling on the stars planted on his face. "It's not non of your faults, it's not Minho's or anyone's, it's mine" I breathed out, shaking my head.

"No y/n be honest; we don't want to hate you, and we want to know if Jisung ever did anything" Changbin the shorter one of the couple spoke out. I nodded, not knowing what to say.

I never told anyone my story, let alone tell the people who threatened to ruin my life, well it is quite messy right now, everything I went through.

"He ruined my life, not because of everything know, but what happened" I shifted whilst lifting my left arm sleeve. "He was abusive, very abusive actually, and he manipulated me into doing things I shouldn't have done, because if I didn't he would cut me."

The two boys widened there eyes, "yeah I did poison him but it was because he told me to put these disposable tablets in, I thought they were for his anxiety but he lied..."

They nodded, there reaction changing, "I- I didn't know you went through all of this let alone all by yourself" A low voice echoed in my room. I smiled, tired just shrugging.

"I wanted to die really"