0.24

HJS
"What do you mean you can't give me Minho back, he's my boyfriend for fuck sake Hyunjin" I yelled into the phone, frustrated, "that's because you don't fucking deserve him Jisung and what did I say about calling me, I've blocked you on all your numbers!"

I laughed, "look Hyunjin if I get Minho you can have your Seungmin back it's the perfect-" Hyunjin interrupted me, "I don't want him back like that Jisung... I'm going to end this call"

That's when he ended the call, Hwang Hyunjin count your days. I groaned out loud at annoyance, I laid on the bed. Memories of everything I knew, I wanted Minho back and bad.

It was meant to be! Right? Of course, I'm so attached to him, and he's just the most perfect person in the world, his warmth and love was so strong.

I needed to win him back, but how...

Just then a notification of his Instagram came up, I had made a new account, private, because he has blocked me previously, so I could see he was up to.

minholuvscats

28 likesIs this a date ?¿ @ seungminn

28 likes
Is this a date ?¿ @ seungminn.eee
  seungminn.eee : shhhhhh
—> minholuvscats : ;)
view more comments

I threw my phone on the floor, Kim Seungmin. His name repeatedly repeated in my head, I hated him. He ruined everything. So I was going to make sure his life a living hell.

SCB
"Baby~ come here I got something to show you," I called out to my boyfriend Felix, "yes bb what is it?" I heard him reply, I walked over, placing a small kiss on boyfriend's forehead, pulling Felix onto my lap.

I pulled out my phone, loading Instagram, to see the post I saw, I need immediately, I heard Felix's mouth drop, "no way... pleaseeee they're so cute" Felix rested his back on my shoulder.

"Babeeee we have to see them together eventually..." Felix pleased, I shrugged, "lixie they probably just got together-"

My phone started to ring, Felix had the phone in his hand so he answered it,

CB : hello?

BC : WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK MINHO GOT HIMSELF A BOYFRIEND, HIS INSTAGRAM YOU SEE IT?!? IM AT WORK BUT WHAT HUH SINCE WHEN ALSO WITH KIM SEUNGMIN THE KIM SEUNGMIN I USE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND WORKED WITH HIM AND THEY SUCKED EACH OTHER WHAT DJSBJS!?!

CB : what... suck? School? Work? Instagram?

BC : sorry I'm just surprise that Minho actually blatantly posted that thinking I wouldn't remember he lied to me this morning

FL : yo chan calm down broski

BC : how can I calm down if my best friend his getting a boyfriend, what if something happens to him again...

CB : HEY! And also we know Seungmin too, he seems nice,

BC : I know... but I don't want anything bad to happen

FL : I know... non of us do, but I think they will be fine...

CB : hey after your shift come down to ours... free pizza?

BC : definitely, I'll bring snacks over too

FL : nice!

CB : we can talk about everything then alright?

BC : aight

BC POV
I signed, putting my phone away, rubbing the temples of my head, feeling beads of sweat fall down my face again. Work was boring, it always was, I wasn't getting anywhere in life, office life just wasn't my thing.

I was probably gonna end up being Jeongin over as well to lix's and bin's place, they loved jeongin, they always caressed him with love and gifts.

I wrote down a memo on my desk to later message Minho that I wasn't going to be home tonight, not that he was at home anyways...

Everything had been stressful lately, and I couldn't help but be paranoid for Minho, not Seungmin. I didn't think it had to do with him at all, but I just felt like something bad was going to happen, and god knows what it is.

I chugged a water bottle down, trying to get back into focus as now my lunch break was over, I looked over to the 3/4 of the food being gone. I was too busy ranting I half forgot my food, I chuckled closing the box again, and putting it in my bag.

seungminn.eee has posted