0.02

KSM
I found myself sitting on the bench of a familiar park in Seoul, it held a lot of great memories whether they were traumatic or not.

It was still raining, so I let myself get wet, I felt like I lost a part of me, not that I should be sad but I did anyway, it felt like a dagger stabbed my chest multiple times.

I breathed out, but even breathing was something I found difficult, I cried out loud not paying attention, to who was around me until I sat down.

"Bad day huh?" The so what familiar voice said.

"You can say that" I replied turning around to see the person sat next to me, but they left, the voice was rather low.

I went to see where they went but it seemed like they went to opposite direction, I stood up trying to chase after them, whilst rubbing my eyes from the rain.

They walked into the cafe I use to work in and I walked in, trying to follow them, sure it was a little creepy but I did so anyway.

They had there back sat facing me, I breathed heavily from running in the rain, I usually didn't do things like this, but for some reason I did.

I tapped the so call familiar strangers back to hear the low voice again.

"I'm glad you followed me, seungmin"

Startled by the person following me, I sat down in front of me, to only realise I've been acquainted to this man before, Lee felix.

"Felix oh my, it's been ages" I managed to stay still shocked that it was the guy who befriended me a year ago.

He nodded whilst calling for a waiter, and that waiter was Chan. I waved at him, whilst he smiled at me. I resigned being a waiter as well as a receptionist for the funfair for a part time job which pays more.

"So why were you sitting in the rain" the manly voice said, yet it was very comforting, he shook his hair, and took his rain jacket off, whilst fanning himself.

I hesitated to answer this question bare in mind I only ever spoken to Felix probably five times, but they really weren't conversations.

"I just broke up with someone, well it was more of a mutual thing"

Felix sat there softening his eyes, understanding the situation, he coughed, before speaking.

"That fine, but i feel that you guys are great friends thought correct?"

"Yeah we're bestfriend I guess"

"I see"

We sat in silence before Jeongin, who started working at the cafe after I left, came to us with our drinks, Jeongin smiled at both me and Felix before leaving.

"You know jeongin felix?"

"Hmm yeah he's dating chan"

My eyes widened, I didn't even know, I laughed and gushed at the couple, whilst Felix started rambling on, about how cute the two were.

I sipped a bit of the hot coffee, feeling the strong caffeine linger in my mouth, I looked out at the window and sighed forgetting Felix was there.

"I recommend that you and your friend needs space, it's probably the most you need right now, as it's looks like it's taken a toll"

I nodded, even though I wished things could go back to normal tomorrow or even in seconds, life didn't work like that, I needed to give myself a break.

"I know we haven't talked in a a year especially ever since you started dating hyunjin, and yes we're in dance, could you do me a favour..."

I rubbed my head anxiously, staring at the shorter, smiling to ease the tension but then shrugging my shoulders.

I could feel the tension tighten, with the door opening the cold air entering, giving me the chills.

Felix pulled out his phone, looking at the time then sighing to talk,

"I heard you had a thing with Minho is that past" my eyes widened, Minho, Lee Minho I haven't heard of him since the "break up" sure we tried to talk but I think we both forgot each other.

"He's in a lot of trouble right now, I think you guys are meant to be..."

I blinked at the older s response.

"Uh felix you do know that we only knew each other for like a month and then we stopped talking..."

"No it was just I heard Jisung telling me about you the other day, saying that Minho use to date someone else" I nodded quietly.

"But Seungmin... Minho he's getting abused, help him please"