0.19

KSM
It was 6:30, and I was rather tired but I needed to go too work today, 7pm it starts, I knew i had to cover a couple of shifts tonight so I couldn't bail out today, no matter how tired I was.

I knew I would be working with three other people tonight at the restaurant, (waiters/waitresses) two I knew but rarely talked too, and some new server whom I had to help.

Great. A new server I had to help, it was going to be busy today, I checked the time on my watch and this new server was late, this person was already getting in my nerves I heck I haven't even met them yet.

That's when the bell rang from the door, I looked to see a half wet person standing by the door, my manager walked up to them, and the wet figure bowed multiple times, hearing them also apologise for the late arrival.

I sighed walking away to take orders of a couple, doing my job, jotting down the order quickly and swiftly. After I finished my manager walked over to me, I braced myself for what was to come.

"Seungmin ah, your doing great like always, keep up the good work and I'll put a bonus towards your wage" she paused, I nodded, bowing in sympathy and thankfulness, overwhelmed.

She continued, "ah you have to help the new server, his name is Lee Minho, but you'll be fine alright, thank you seungminnie" I nodded, smiling at the familiar name.

I walked over to the half dry familiar, watching him struggle to dry his hair, I coughed trying to make myself present but he didn't hear, I coughed again louder this time, startling him.

I doubt he saw me in the dark as he bowed and started to talk, "so I'm guessing your the one going to help me, Mrs Song said so, I'm Lee-"

I quickly interrupted him, switching the light on at the same time, smiling at the dazed older, "Lee Minho, I know: recognise me?" I laughed, his eyebrows raised, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Minnie oh my god, I thought I would have to be stuck with some stuck up stranger" He exclaimed, hugging me, my cheeks went a bright shade of red, and I couldn't process my surroundings, my pulse was racing.

Minho awkwardly walk away, "aha I'm sorry about that- I won't do again my bad" he stated, I nodded, I touched my chest turning my back against him, still feeling my heart beat dangerously beat.

I let out a breath, and signalled Minho to follow me to start orders, teaching him how to take orders and what to do with empty plates and glasses, telling him to give out colouring out sheets and crayons to younger children.

He nodded at everything, I sent him off to start working and told him if he needed anything to come to me about it. I watched as he cheerfully asked orders and did small tasks around the restaurant.

I was many shifts in when I suddenly heard a smash of plates, my heart beat, and my eyes glanced over to Minho, he had accidentally dropped dirty dishes on the floor.

It wasn't the worse offence however Mrs Song, the owner, wouldn't be very happy about her culinary dishes being smashes and broke on the floor, I quickly finished writing down my customer's order, giving it to my co worker to give to the kitchens.

I quickly rushed over to Minho, in a panic, I couldn't let Mrs Song know that Minho broke the plates, I arrived before Mrs Song could see he broke them.

"What have you done Mr Lee" our manager said in a stern voice, before I could let Minho answer, I started to interfere, "it was me ms song, it was an accident, I was carrying far too many plates and one accidentally fell, Minho here is simply just helping me clean up mam"

Mrs Song raised her eyebrow and nodded, half smiling and walking off back into the kitchen, Minho mouthed a thank you, helping me clean up the broken piece of China, putting them in the bin.

I nodded back, wiping away the beads of sweat falling from my head.

-
AN
yall I've seen the comments "I have a bad feeling about this" in all the comments :') but thankyou for the support everyone's comments makes me laugh and makes my day lmaooo, also I am very thankful for 5k reads for this book eeeeek <3