bonus #2

New Years kiss
Minho and Seungmin has ended up going to one of Chans parties again... fortunately for them they were not drunk waiting for the upcoming year to arrive, the two were seemed to be cuddling in a love seat, that was very peaceful and quiet, if we ignored the loud music and screams.

Chan was quite the popular person, even after university, he had many close friends and connections, meaning he would always have a large crowd of friends from different aspects of jobs or hobbies, he was busy drinking and
dj-ing away with his full heart content.

Something the couple had in common was the fact both of them were rather reserved people, especially around new people, so with the lack of alcohol in their system they decided best to just chill out and almost be the guardians of the party just in case something would go wrong.

Chan had recently (before Christmas) had gotten a new apartment, much nicer than the one he had shared with Minho prior, his hard-work finally paid off with his multiple odd jobs and saving up, two bedrooms which was fair, as he wanted a room for his boyfriend, Jeongin to stay over from time to time and give him his own personal space.

Another cool thing about the place was the balcony, it was an extra yet it had a splendid view, Minho shook being startled by the sudden fireworks, which was starting to set off due to the upcoming of the brand new year in less than an hour.

Seungmin wrapped an arm around his boyfriends waist, to help calm him down as well as draw circles on his back, he rested his head on Minho's shoulder, closing his eyes trying to feel the energy around him, although all he could do was focus on the loud music and the strong alcoholic beverages, and lots of sweat.

Time went by quicker than Minho thought it would, 11:55 exactly five minutes until the new year would arrive and come greet us all. Minho thought it was cliche to have a New Years Kiss yet this didn't stop him from wanting one, from his boyfriend, his eyes glanced at the now empty balcony.

Building up his courage to go outside he carefully grabbed onto Seungmin's hand and pulled him outside onto the balcony, luckily the view looked good and there was a good shot, of the view, the fireworks being shot into the air.

The countdown started. The two looked at each other and started to laugh as they heard the slurred voices surrounded a TV from inside of the apartment, the voices were more drowned out with the two being outside, they just enjoyed each other's company, and that's all that mattered

"10"

Minho started to wrap his arms Seungmin.

"9"

Seungmin blushed hard and turned a slight pink.

"8"

The two smiled at each other whilst trying to not get embarrassed so quickly.

"7"

The two connected their prolonged eye contact to one and other, looking at each other filled with love and passion.

"6"

Seungmin wrapped his arms around the older's neck, leaving the other breathless.

"5"

There heads rested, as the two started to get closer.

"4"

Minho stared into the younger's eyes barely being able to wait, wanting to screw this New Years Kiss.

"3"

Seungmin felt his breathing start to intense as his body started to panic.

"2"

Minho leaned in closer and closer.

"1"

Seungmin closed his eyes, anticipating the kiss.

"0! Happy new year!"

Minho pressed his lips amongst Seungmin's, feeling a relief rush past his body, Seungmin reacting by kissing back slowly yet lovingly, love, as fireworks started to go off as there background, the two stayed like that passionately, feeling like forever, only Seungmin holding the older together and Minho bringing the younger closer to him.