0.04

LMH
"Seungmin? Is that you" I looked at the face, he still looked like Seungmin but I would say older, maturer and even more attractive if I dare say.

"I'm sorry it's been a while Minho, but hi" I was dazed at the fact that it was him, sure I didn't think about him much except for when Jisung would bring him up but it was a surprise.

"I haven't seen you in a while... what brings you here Seungmin?" I managed to say, still rather phased at the fact it was Kim seungmin, ish.

He nodded then he put on an unreadable expression whilst pressing his lips firmly together, "just need to release stress, what about you minho?"

"Me- I well just needed to escape from the house... you know?"

I saw the younger nod, then sigh in defeat for who knows what, then furrowing his eyebrows only to let out another low groan.

I raised my eyebrow only for him to shake off whatever the hell he was doing and apologise, "ah sorry, I'm not lying when I say I have a lot going on..." he rambled on.

I felt bad for the younger, "here's my number... I changed it a while ago, message me yeah?"

Seungmin nodded, whilst entering the digits in to his phone, he had a different phone: obviously it's been a year but it was one of the newer smart phone models.

Whilst I still had mine from when I first met him, not that mine was bad it was still good and I didn't see why I might needed an upgrade, I liked this phone.

"Minho..."

"Yeah?"

"Get home safely..."

"You to Seungmin"

I slightly flushed at his words, almost startled from the phrases that he let out, something between us felt different, not in a bad way but it felt different.

I saw his little embarrassed reaction, whilst he waved me off, whilst I laughed at him, sure it was a little awkward, buts it's been a year, yet the same air between us is still comforting.

I waved at him whilst he walked the complete opposite direction, and I did the same, turning back to see his silhouette complete immersed with the shadows.

I walked to through the city to get to mine and Jisung's apartment, but I couldn't get Y/n out of my head, did I believe them, sure?

But I knew I couldn't trust them 100 percent so I had to find a way to see if what they said was really the truth.

But then we had the small brief conversation with Seungmin, I couldn't get over how mature he looked now, it was very attractive.

But he still seemed like the same Seungmjn I met a year ago, it made my heart beat, but he has a boyfriend right? And so do I...

My mood dropped from the thought of him, I loved him very dearly but he did some things I don't think I could ever, forget let alone forgive.

My thoughts ran back to Seungmin, it's been a year or more since I last saw him properly but why now did I see him, why wasn't it earlier.

Too be more exact I could've been able to meet him in an earlier time, but why did fate choose now? Not that it is fate, right?

Confused from everything I didn't realise I was home, I felt like leaving for another hour or two but my body was so drained I just decided to go home.

Going up on the stairs to the second floor, flat number 8, I opened the door, only to hear not so pg sounds.

They belonged to Jisung's, his moans filled the room, and I could only think "what the fuck" I rubbed my ears to check if what I heard was what I heard and it was.

I went up into mine and Jisung's shared room, only to see him get fucked. By Hwang hyunjin, but wasn't he dating Seungmin, Kim Seungmin?

I had so many questions and thoughts go through my head I could bare apprehend what Jisung was saying.

"I- it's not what it looks like... I thought you said you were staying at chans tonight..."