0.26

LMH
I felt myself get dragged from the small amusement park cafe, by Felix small hands grabbing me by the ear, have friend they said. Have friends.

I threw a look at Changbin realising that he seemed to try not to laugh at me, as well as the fact he found his little boyfriend so funny. I fussed around trying to slap the youngest hands off me.

"What was it lix?" I asked half annoyed, "heyy minho call your tits, we're your mates besides... we wanna know-" Felix said before interrupted, "you wanna know" Changbin added.

"Same thing yeah yeah, but he's so cute, I tried talking to him before but I think we both got busy... you reckon you know... hit him up with me?" Felix pleaded,

Myself and Changbin widened our eyes, "what?!" The two of us synchronised, Felix let out an eyebrow raise then a ohhhh, "no not like that... I just he seems fun and he seems good for you and I've just don't have many friends anymore let alone a bestfriend..."

"What about me?!" Changbin exclaimed, felix sighed, "I know... but I want to have yk a bestfriend bestfriend, someone to gossip and cry to and be able to talk about everything about... I love you yes, but it's not the same..." he frowned.

Changbin nodded, but I could see he was hit rather harshly, sure he understood but that shit hurts, but looking Felix pov, I also see where he was coming, ever since the Jisung situation, he hasn't really talked to anyone.

No one could replace him, but he had to come to terms, Felix and Jisung were the bestest friends ever. They would always go out and hang out, they use to live with each other!

But Felix lost that part of him, and I couldn't help but feel guilty because he lost his friend, someone who Felix cherished, I remember Christmas a couple years ago, we decided to have it at Chan's dorm.

The two seem to have so much fun, baking cookies, decorating the apartment, it was a magical experience, but I hadn't seen Felix in such a light for so long.

I smiled softly, "Felix, of course, you two should sit with us to get to know him" I replied, I saw his eyes slightly sparkle, he just seemed like the Felix he use to be.

How could I possibly say no to him?

I walked back in with the two of them, Seungmin looked up at me smiling and waving at us, he was laying back on his phone, looking carefully at whatever it was.

"Uh so like I said I'm Felix and I was just wondering if we could be friends?" Felix excitedly said.

I watched as Seungmin was taken back, startled even, he pressed his lips together, "I mean of course... I just never thought anyone would want to be friends with me?" He sighed.

Felix widened his eyes as if they were gonna pop out any moment, "you?! No One wants to be friends with you? what?" Seungmin nodded, still leaving Felix rather flabbergasted.

"I have two friends I suppose, my best mate and well Minho," I smiled, patting Seungmin in the back, "Minho isn't your friend he's your boyfriend" Changbin smirked, looking towards his boyfriend.

Only to see Felix nodding in agreement, which was definitely fate. I felt my cheeks go red, and I watch as Seungmin tried to calm himself down fanning himself.

"Anyways lets hang, is Tuesday 2pm alright for you?" Felix quickly added.

Seungmin checked his calendar and quickly nodded, "nice, shopping centre alright, oh and here is my number, call me alright?"