0.11

LMH
"Shut up!" I laughed, looking at the younger, "No! I'm serious at my graduation someone came running in naked?" Seungmin choked, whilst I was trying to hold in my tears.

I clapped my hands together whilst tumbling backwards, I checked my phone for the time and I realised that I needed to go for my dance class and I've have been annoying Seungmin all morning.

"Sorry I gotta Seungmin but I gotta dash, dance lessons and I'm going out with my friends later" I sighed.

He smiled and nodded, then he gasped, "ah shit... here, let me put my number in your phone, we defo need to hang out, like rebound 2.0" Seungmin laughed.

I bursted out laughing remembering our small yet memorable times together, I nodded eagerly, watching him enter the digits onto my phone I softly smiled at the younger. He was different l, and he didn't change either.

I nodded him a goodbye, waving to him, on the way out I was looking at the new contact being put in, 'Seungmin Kim :)' my heart did a couple flips, not that I liked him or anything, but it was different, I liked simple more.

On the way out I accidentally bumped into someone, a couple inches taller than me, but I didn't see there face or I just didn't recognise them but I did pick up the fact they were holding a nicely decorated box and was heading to the same flat floor as Seungmin's.

I sighed, whilst leaving the building, I had to head back to Chan's place, mainly to get ready to teach some kids to dance. Small side hustle but I enjoyed it non the less.

I was still figuring out what I wanted to do, maybe become a professional dancer, but o wasn't to sure, I was just stuck with life. I was just stressed, I had a lot going on: and I didn't know what to do with my life.

My parents were right, I was useless and better off doing business and being the heir to my 'family business' not that I considered them family.

I moved out, actually run away a couple years back. My parents weren't supportive of my dreams what so ever, they were also very much abusive. Which when Jisung started being abusive I had lost myself again.

He was once the person who protected me and told me everything was okay, sheltering me from my trauma, to the reason I hated life right now. He changed.

Well maybe he didn't, maybe I did, and maybe I did deserve all the shit I went through. My phone vibrated, I went to see who it was it was Jisung. "Speaking of the fucking devil" I muttered under my breath.

I slowly watched it turn off, not wanting to talk to anyone: especially him. After a couple seconds of walking he rung again, I groaned, hesitantly picking it up.

"Minho babe. Felix he's threatening me outside my door" I heard him cry through the phone. Not that I cared to much. I hung up on him.

I was gonna go see for myself if Felix was really there at our- Jisung's apartment, (didn't want anything to do with him) and see if was doing anything bad.

My first lesson didn't actually start until 1pm, and it was only 11am: I just left early not to bother Seungmin, he probably had other things to do, unless he was to stay at home and cry.

Cry, that seems about nice. We both had issues, but I wasn't prone to crying very often, so maybe a good cry would be nice in the evening, whether it be in bed or in the shower.

I arrived at my ex's apartment, and before I even entered I heard screaming, shouting and yelling, knowing that it was probably Felix having a right roar at Jisung.