"Rimuru now is not the time..."

"Right sorry..."

"That is..." Shion wonders to her self. She then walks to Rimuru. "That male servant at the back. Doesn't he bother you some how?"

"Hmm certainly he does hold a decent amount of Magicules but among the others that gathered here it's just so-so. But something about him... Strikes me as a familiar Raphael do you know?"

"Report. Result of analyze and assess is..." She keeps talking but Rimuru isn't listening due to someone walking in. It gives him and Kyru a glance of Shizu-san

("Leon Crom-well") Rimuru and Kyru.

"So you're Rimuru huh? And that over there maybe?"

"Don't mind him. But also did you need something? Demon lord leon?"

"No... The sight of you just brought back some memories is all."

"It seems so I guess..." Kyru then stands up next to Rimuru but Rimuru nods at him and tells him to let him handle this.

"If you hadn't remembered then I would punched the memory back into you. Shizu-san is dead Leon."

"I know... But t here is no reason to throw punches. That girlw anted to live as a human and died as one. If she had accpeted Ifrit and became a Majin. Then she would've lived a longer life. Wasn't it by her own will that she decided against it? Well... I didn't get to she her final moments. So I wouldn't know the truth."

"Well I do have a bit of an interest in you. If you have an issue with me I'll happily invite you to come visit. You can turn down the offer of course. If you think it is a trap of course.

"All right then I'll take up on your offer. Feel free to send an invitation letter."

"Yeah I will."

"Well that is if you get out of here alive."

"Don't worry we will." Kyru says.

("Milim!") Rimuru ("Thank god she looks all right. Karion is still missing so that makes eight. So then the one putting up airs next to her is-")

"Move it you dimwit." Clayman smacks Milim.

"That bastard..." Kyru says.

Clayman just scoffs and Milim scoots into her chair. 

"Well then I would like to express my sincerest gratitude. For your attendence today in response to my request. Now that shall we begin?"

("Clayman. Don't expect your death to be an easy one!") Rimuru and Kyru say in there head.

"I declare this Demon Lord Banquet Convened!!"

Then someone out in the middle of no where.

("I will completely crush all your plans. Be it at Walpurgis or on the battlefield.") Yamza

"How the hell did this happen?! I was supposed to subjugate the remnants of Yuurazania and secure their souls before Walpurgis. But none of these crucial residents can be found. On the contrary..."

"Yamza-sama!"

"Hey who did you get attacked by? Was it the Yuurazania bunch?"

"It seems he got ambushed when chasing the Beastmen after finding them. Or... Hey?!" The body falls off the man who was holding him. "He's dead sir." Then they notice Soueis Knife inside of him.

"Could it have been the Beastmen Warrior refugees that escaped to Tempest? It also possible for the three Beastketeers to have noticed the movements in this area and have taken countermeasures. But even if they sent reinforcements. There is no way for them to have made it here from Tempest in time."