Kissing her neck, Manik sneaked his hands under her back and slowly slowly pulled down the zip of her kurti. Then he slide down her sleeves and saw the strap of her b*a. Removing that, he kissed her shoulder blade and then came down a little.

He bited below her collarbone to leave a hickey which could be covered later. Nandini hissed on his bite while Manik after biting her started sucking over there. Nandini felt the burning of skin but she just wanted to experience everything.

Manik made his hand roam around the curves of her body, he even touched the sides of her b****t making her moan unintentionally. Her moans added fuel to the fire and he got up from her. He unbuttoned his shirt and made her touch his skin.

Nandini shrudded badly on touching his hard warm skin. Manan have had some touchy moments but this has gone too far and things were still going far very quickly. Manik came back on her, breathing on the top of her b****t.

He was just about to take that in his mouth over the fabric but before he could do that, his phone rang bringing them out of their reverie. Manik groaned in irritation and got up from her. He saw the id and found his father calling.

Since he haven't had a conversation with him in last 2 days. He couldn't avoid this call. He sat near her legs and picked up the call. While he started talking. Nandini got up and straightened her entire condition. With slow doubtful steps she buttoned up Manik's shirt too.

Manik kept looking at her and was talking. Once they were in decent position, she came extremely close to Manik, entwined their hands and rested her head on his shoulder. She heard his side of conversation but kept num. Once the call ended, she asked him.

Nan-kaise hai uncle?

Ma-good.

Manik was feeling a little awkward coz he feels that he went too far without her consent. He was avoiding looking at her and seeing him Nandini understood everything. She immediately caressed his jaw making him close his eyes coz she can never know what an havoc her touch creates in him. After caressing him lovingly, she said.

Nan-Manik........I have no problem with our intimacy.

This was like a big weight was lifted from his entire sanity and along with that it kind of gave him assurance that she feels the same for him like he does, while Nandini further said.

Nan-but you need to know.........

Now Manik looked at her in confusion and Nandini said in her sweet meek tone as if she is confessing.

Nan-Manik.........all my life I had been saying to myself that nobody is going to get intimate with me........and somewhere it has become a small reality for me..........but with you I am ready........lekin meine yeh sab Kabhi feel nhi kiya hai.........hell I didn't knew aisa bhi hamari body mei hota hai..........all that I am saying is.........if sometimes I stop you........it would be just because off the overwhelming overpowering feelings.........and for this I need you.........I need your support.........at times....... give me some time.........give me some time to complete open up with you physically.......... give me some time to express myself just like it's easy for you to express.

Saying this she gave a nod of question and Manik bobbed his head immediately agreeing to her. Holding her hand that was resting on his shoulder, he said.