RBMS - 18

Chapter 18

I pounded on the door, demanding someone to open the door for me. I needed to see him. I need to know about the stage he's in.

"Sis, calm down. It's not like you would be any help if you're in there. To be exact, it'd probably be the opposite of being useful, you'd probably want to kill the doctor when you see what's happening in there," Erik said pulling me back away from the door.

I squirmed in his arms, struggling to free myself. Tears were still dripping down my face as I tried to push him away, but I knew he was right. I stared at my brother in his eyes, then burst to tears. My heart clenching.

"H-he was having trouble breathing..." I sobbed into his chest, right after I turned around to face him. "What if he doesn't live? What if he dies? W-what if..."

"He'll be fine," he assured me, resting his chin on my head.

It feels nice to be hugged by your own big brother.

"C'mon, go get some sleep. I promise you that that ass will be up by the time you wake up."

Even though I knew that wasn't a promise for him to make, I started walking to my room. My wolf's heart was burning, needing to know what's happening, but I refused to move. It's all for the best...

---Meanwhile In The Hospital---

Jez's Pov

I've been sitting here in the hospital, suffering after being in labour for so long. Sure I'm a werewolf; how I'm supposed to be able to hold off more with the pain, but dang...it hurts.

"Jezebel, your dilation seems to be just enough for the first baby."

I gripped onto Cam's hands. "You're a dead man," I whispered into his ears sickly.

"I love you," he said, getting up to kiss my forehead, before sitting back in his chair.

"Okay Jezebel, in the count of three, I want you to give me a push- One-Two-Three!"

I took a deep breath when he hit two, and pushed just as he said three. I wonder if giving birth to the kids would've been easier if I went through C section, instead of natural birth. "Arg!"

"Good-good, okay again, in three-"

I groaned.

---

I screamed in pain as I gripped my husband's hand. For some reason that retard had went into shock right after the baby's head came out.

"Okay Jezebel, one more push!" the doctor ordered.

Probably cutting Cam's hand circulation I gripped onto it tighter, as I gave one final push.

"Congratulations Mrs and Mr Lyons, meet your baby boy," the nurse said, handing me my little angel. "Uh Mr. Lyons?"

Cam unintentionally ignored the nurse, just watching me...now he was staring at our baby boy, jaws to the ground. I shifted the baby to one arm and whacked him with my free arm. He shook his head and snapped out of it.

"Who! What! When! Where! Why!" he shouted, but then he saw what was in front of him. "Is that...?"

I nodded.

"I got a baby boy! He's gonna be a great leader! He's....adorable. Ladies man on the way!"

After those words, I couldn't even make out what he was trying to say, 'cause he was talking too much. Quickly I shoved him over trying to get him to be quiet, then I peck the top of my baby boy's head.

"Anthony Marcus Lyons," I whispered as I nuzzled my nose into the crook of his tiny neck.

---Back At the House---

Bev's Pov

I wiggled my toes as I stretched, pushing myself up. Turning my head slightly I checked the time. 4:00 am the clock had flashed me. I should go check on Austin now. Flinging my arms out to get rid of the layer of blankets that was on me, I immediately hit something hard; along with that I heard a groan. Then I felt a shot of pain in my chest. Shoot. Austin! Sitting up straighter, I looked down at him.

"I'm so sorry Austin, you okay?" I asked, panicking while touching his arm.

I smiled in relief as I saw him nod.

"How you feeling? Does it hurt? Are you hungry? How'd you end up in our bed when you were in the other room...and are you mad at me?" I asked all at the same time. I'm surprised I didn't sound like a blurb.

He rubbed his eyes, yawned then looked at me. "I'm better, and no not hungry...why would I be? And well how'd you think I got here? Teleporting? No. I walked over here. Also no I'm not mad at you, since when did I ever get mad at you? I'm just kinda pissed off. You should've stayed here. Thank god, I got Adrian stand by."

"Stand by?" As soon as those words left my mouth, realization hit me. There would be no car around for us to get in, if it weren't planned! "Wait! You knew I probably wouldn't listen to you!" I shouted, turning my head off to another direction. Little trust he had in me.

"B, look at me. You can't blame me. I've known and loved you all my life...don't you think I would know you well enough to guess your actions?"

I darted one eye to his direction and didn't turn away when he caught it. Instead I gave him the stink eye. "I hate you." I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You love me, and you know it," he stated grinning.

"Now you're Mr Know it all, huh!"

"Close."

Sighing, I pinched his nose, and bent down to kiss him. "You're right. I love you."

"Love you too." he mumbled breathing in my scent. "Also don't do anything that irrational again, got it?"

"Never will I ever. Especially since now I have to think more about the baby. I mean have you seen this belly of mine! I think it's growing a bit every millisecond!"

"Baby pea, daddy loves you," Austin cooed to my round belly when he got up.

"What are we going to name the baby when he comes out?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We'll just go along with the flow, and see what name comes up first when she comes out."

"She? Why she? Why not a he? Can't baby pea be a boy?"

"Yeah...but I'm hoping for a girl. Imagine her looking just like her mother. Beauty."

I blushed, cheesy man.

"I'd rather have a boy, be a ladies man, just like his daddy," I blurted out. "Wait. No second thought, he shouldn't be a ladies man, 'cause if he does become one...it'll come haunting him when he finds his mate. If he ever does..."

"I'm sure I could give him some pointers."

I rolled my eyes and combed through my hair with my fingers. Suddenly the thought of Adrian popped up.

"Austin, what's gonna happen to Adrian?"

"I don't know...right now he's a rogue since his pack...well isn't a pack anymore...maybe if he considers it, he can join us."

"Wait. Really?"

"Yeah," he confirmed. "Why wouldn't I let him in? I mean we all grew up together. We're friends and well what kind of friend would I be to let him be fed off to others?"