RBMS - 12

Chapter 12 

A Few Months Later... 

"Bev, get your butt over here!" 

Oh. My. God. Why lord, why did you put me in hell, what have I done wrong?! 

"Dude, what the hell do you want?! Give me a rest, would'ya. Tell Erik to help you!" I shouted flopping on the couch from exhaustion. 

"No! He can't know about my weird food cravings!" she shouted. 

"You just shouted it out you to the whole world, idiot." 

She say anything back, all I heard was silence. She must've realized she was stupid. 

I gathered myself and pulled myself up and jogged to her room. 

"What do you want?" I asked in a robotic voice. 

"Pickles dipped in nutella?" she requested, her eyes begging me. 

"Ew," I said shuddering, as I headed downstairs. As I walked through the living room, there I found my brother watching hockey on tv. 

Grinning, I walked right in front of the tv and blocked his view. He glared at me, while mumbling things under his breath that I didn't make out. 

"Go make your annoying wife pickles dipped in nutella." As I spat out the words, I wanted to gag. Just by the sound of the combination, I literally wanted to puke. 

"S-she wants pickles with nutella? She doesn't even eat pickles! Nor does she like those chocolate hazelnut paste!" 

"Go ask your beloved wife then." I coughed out, crossing my arms. 

"Tell her to get it herself! Now move it, I'm watching hockey..." he said, eyes going back to the tv as I moved to the side. 

I shook my head at my brother. Thank god I was his sister and not his wife, next thing you know he'd probably be gone half of her pregnancy. 

Okay maybe not, since there's really just 1 month till the baby comes...which reminds me...shouldn't they be looking for apartments and getting baby stuff, since they decided against a baby shower? 

"Go...go...go....awh dammit ! Ovechkin! You could've totally got that puck past that fucker!" he shouted at the tv, throwing his hands up in the air. 

Which team could we possibly be against? I rolled my eyes as I looked at the tv screen. Just on the top bar was "Van and Wsh . Vancouver? As in the Canucks? I took one look at my brother and smirked. "Go Canucks, Knock'em dead!" 

Eriks attention immediately shot to me. "Did you just say go Canucks?" he hissed, through his teeth. 

"Maybe, but I know you just did." 

He crocked an eyebrow. "Shouldn't you be cheering for the Caps? I mean gurl, they're home team." 

"Home team? Nawh. I'm cheering for the 'nucks. I mean technically I live in Vancouver, and the Canucks are their local team...so..." 

I watched my brother stand up and his jaws hit the ground. "Be it that way, then." 

"Will do!" 

-5 minutes Later...- 

"Go Luongo go! C'mon...awh yeah, block Knuble!" I screamed out grabbing a can of coke to quench my thirst. 

"Dammit Backstrom just get it in! You know the 'nucks suck! Now shoot would'ya?" Erik spat at the tv...again. 

"Yo, my man, what'chu ranting about!" Austin yelled, as he entered the house. I shook the coke that was in my hands, went back to the fridge to get another one and walked back to the couch. 

There, Austin already took my seat. 

"Shove your fat ass over," I ordered, nudging him with my butt. 

"No can do," he said, not removing his eyes from the game. 

"Okay...fine then. Coke?" I offered. 

"No, you probably shook it like a thousand times, in the kitchen before you got here." 

Dammit. Why does everyone know me so well! 

"Because you're like an open book...oh shit. Vokoun block that! Fuck you number 22 of the other team, wait who's 22?" Erik asked looking at me as if he expected me to know who the hockey player was. 

I sighed, "Daniel Sedin. Originally from Sweden." 

"Okay...but why is there another player with 'Sedin' on his back?" he asked, jacking a coke from my hands. I think he just took the one that I shook... 

"You moron..." I muttered at he screamed when the coke hit his face. 

Looking at his face, I started laughing, and fell to the ground. I heard Austin laughing too, when I finally started to stop, but then happens when someone else is laughing, I can't help but laugh with them. 

"You guys knew all along?" he asked, searching for the box of tissues. 

I stood up and handed a few of them to him. 

"Ye-" 

"Beverly! What the heck happened to my pickles dipped in nutella!" I heard Lara's voice yell as a noises came from the stairs. 

Shoot. 

Austin stopped laughing and looked at his sister who was currently storming over to us. 

"Austin, you love me right?" I yelled scared, before waiting for him to answer I hide behind him. "Hide me!" I squeaked. 

He put a protective arm around me, but scrunched up his face, "Pickles dipped in nutella? Dude. That's gross." 

"Hey! Don't blame me! I've got cravings, alright...anyways it's the kids who wants to eat it!" she shouted, pointing at her large belly. 

I just nodded at her, then started turning back to the tv. 

"Yo, not done yet! Someone go get me my pickles!" she commanded, pulling out a chair to sit on. 

"Go get some yourself, you're down here already," Austin told her, as he took a seat next to me. 

She huffed, "But it's such a long walk from here to the kitchen!" 

I snorted, "It was a longer walk from upstairs to down here, yet you did it." 

Sighing, she waddled over to the kitchen, hands on her hips. I rested my head on Austin's shoulder, and he started running a hand through my hair. 

"Oh shit," I heard Lara mutter from the kitchen, as a piercing sound of glass breaking broke to my ears. 

"Erik! Somebody! Hospital! Now! Water. Broke!" 

Oh fudgeballs...the babies are coming! Early. I took one last glance at the tv, to find the Canucks scored their fifth goal making the game a five to two- win. Woohoo! Okay back to reality. 

"Bev, can you drive? I think Erik's in shock and I have to carry this heavy piece of poo, to the car." Austin said pointing to his sister, while calmly holding out his keys with the other hand. 

I took the keys from him and ran upstairs for a jacket. 

"Awh damn!" I hear my best friend scream. 

"Guys, get in the car!" I ordered running down the stairs, pulling Erik's arm and headed out of the door.