RBMS - 14

Chapter 14 

I sat in my new house waiting for Austin to come home. Such pure silence... brings me back to the thought of how we managed to end up living together... 

*Flashback* (Back in August) 

He carried me into our room as our kiss remained unbroken. Just as we entered through the door, he threw my on the bed, growling as he stalked sexily towards me. Placing his lips where it was left off; his lips started trailing down my skin, teeth gnawing at the spot where he had marked me. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. 

Suddenly I came to my senses... what happens when school starts?! Oh shoot, I forgot about that! I pushed him away making him glare at me jokingly. 

"B, have you not been listening to me? Tonight's our night, no holding back," he growled in my ears, making my heart flutter and my wolf melt. 

"Austin. Come to your senses!" I half shouted half whispered, pushing him away. 

I watched the colours of his eyes change, and then he shook his head. 

"What?" he growled. 

"You know what you just did right?" 

"Yeah... I marked you and now you're the Luna of the pack, or in other words the Alpha Female." 

"Yeah, and...?" 

"And what?" he questioned, rolling to his side wrapping his arms around me. 

"How the heck am I going to the Uni, if I'm bound to you and can't stay a large amount of distance away from you without missing you like hell?!" 

"You're not," he stated twirling a piece of my hair on his finger. 

"What do you mean I'm not! You can't keep me from my life!" I screamed, shoving him away, wincing at the pain I received when my hair didn't just unwind from his finger. 

"What's going on up there? What's with the shouting you two?!" Jennifer shouted. 

Dammit. 

"Nothing! We're just talking!" he shouted back, before I got to scream out nonsense. 

"Aust-" I started. 

He placed his index finger on top of my lips, hushing me. "I'm not about to keep you away from school." he replied calmly. 

"Then what the fu-" 

"Bev! Look at me and shut the fuck up for a second would you?!" he shouted, starting to lose his patience. 

By the sound of his tone, I shut up instantly and just frowned at him. 

"I'm only saying this once, got it?" 

I kept silence but nodded. 

"You. Will. Be. Go-ing. Back. To. School. But. I. Will. Be. Go-ing. With. You." He said slowly, breaking down every syllable. 

"You're what?" I gaped at him. "No. Wait. So you applied to the same Uni I go to? Or did you just apply to a school nearby?" 

He brought a hand up to cup my face. 

"I wish I could say I applied for the same one as you...but I didn't. Another Uni provides a better program, but the schools aren't that-that far..." 

"That far as in...?" 

"Depending on where we plan on staying, then I would be able to tell you the distance."