RBMS - 15

Chapter 15

I woke up snuggled up in Austin's arms with one of my arms across his chest. Under these sheets we in our birthday suits and well those abs...

"I feel violated," he grumbled, flipping around to hug me closer to him, chest against chest.

"No...you like it," I replied tracing his lips with my fingertips.

"True," he confirmed nodding.

I twisted my fingers into his hair and pulled him in for a kiss. I felt his tongue poke at my lips for entrance, and I gladly opened my mouth. He half smiled and sat up, while never leaving my lips. I sat up along with him, but ended on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist.

I felt his 'little friend' poking at me but I happily ignored it until he grinds against me. I moaned but slapped him at the back of his head.

"What was that for?" he scowled.

I pointed at the package of protection on the side.

"You didn't use it on purpose!" I accused, getting off him while kicking him in the guts by accident.

He groaned but pounced on me, "So what if I did?"

"Did you honestly not listen to a single fucking word I said yesterday?" I shouted, pushing him away.

"Did you listen to a word I said?"

"That does not answer my question!"

"Nor does yours!"

I glared at him for a second, and got up.

"I. Hate. You." I spat, pronouncing everything slowly, as I gathered some clothing to put on.

He frowned but said nothing and watched me dress. I gave him one last glance and hobbled out of the room, grabbing my keys.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" he screamed out, from the room.

"Somewhere far away from you!" I shouted back, digging for my ballet flats.

It was kind of late to leave already, I mean if he had really created a monster in me, it's not like I can just suddenly do magic and make it disappear. Not completely thinking, I rushed as I heard Austin storming over, when he suddenly forced me to look at him.

"Bev, look at me and listen well alright?" he asked expression softening.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"I love you. I mean it. I love you, I loved you younger and now, and I can't bare to watch you walk away from me. I know it was selfish of me for my actions, but honestly I don't want to go buh bye as soon as our kids grow up. I'm sorry for not talking to you 'nicely' and well if you do happen to be carrying our child. I would let you have your choice of aborting or keeping," he said gritting his teeth at the last part.

I sighed and clutched onto him breathing in his scent.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I guess I just didn't want to grow up yet and be an official adult...to have kids or create a family yet. Or well I guess I just don't believe in myself."

"You're not gonna leave are you?" he asked, worried.

I shook my head. "I can't leave you." I mumbled in his chest.

I felt him smile then kissed the top of my head.

"You hungry?" he asked, bringing me over to the kitchen and started digging into the fridge.

"Kinda."

"What'cha want?"

"Iunno."

"Toast?" he suggested. "Or do you wanna go out?"