RBMS - 9

Chapter 9  

Today was their graduation, and of course my mother being who she was, told me to dress nicely. I mean c'mon since when did I not choose my outfits carefully? Okay maybe when I'm being a lazyass, but you can't blame me for that! 

I was drawing on my eyeliner, when Lara suddenly screamed, making me draw a crooked line on my face. Dammit! It was perfect before! I sighed and quickly grabbed my make-up remover wipes and marched over to her/my brother's room. Apparently since she was pregnant, she has to be under the supervision of Erik or as least someone he trusted, and right now, he should really reconsider about trusting me. Stalking into the room, there stood my best friend, standing in front of the mirror (that she forced Erik to buy her) staring at her reflection in horror. 

"What happened?!" I gasped in mock horror, as I raised my right hand that held the wipe, to rub off the mess that was around my eye. 

"My freaking baby bump is showing!" she shouted, pointing at her obvious bump. 

To tell you the truth, her belly was huge. Seriously how long were they planning on keeping the pregnancy away from the rest of us previously? I mean the baby bump is getting pretty big, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't really been that long since she was pregnant. 2 months maybe? 

"No, really I look really fat in this!" she screamed out rubbing her belly. 

"It's not fat! It's a kid!" 

She scrunched up her face in response, "But now I look nasty in this dress!" 

"Yeah, but Erik will love you the same because you're carrying his child," I replied calmly. 

"But others will judge me! Like they'll think I'm a slut!" 

"No, they'll respect you, 'cause you're the sister of their alpha, the mate of their beta and the best friend of their third in command, continuing with the fact most of this town is under our rules...also they may be wolves here our age that are mated too. They should understand how the mating process goes." 

"This still doesn't seem right. Being pregnant at 17-18. Especially since I'm going to be giving birth to two kids..." 

I stared at her; shocked. "I knew it! I knew it! I just knew it!" 

She slammed her hand to her mouth. "We didn't tell you guys that part yet, did we?" 

I shook my head, "Sista, you gotta stop keeping secrets from me." 

At the moment, Erik suddenly walked into the room, tying a purple tie around his neck. Just to match Lara's dress. She didn't want to tell him, but I guess he might've actually looked through her closet. That idiot of a girl, I told her to just keep it in my room. 

I watched my brother, wrap an arm around her waist and kiss her cheek. 

"You'll look beautiful to me no matter what." he whispered to her, making her squirm in his arms. Mates. That's what they do. 

My best friend blushed and pushed him away, "Stop distracting me, and let me be pretty!" 

"You look beautiful already, so why try hard and make everyone else look like dog poo?" he chuckled, as he walked up to her. Okaaay. I really don't need to see them kiss, or whatever was coming up next. I dove out of room. Don't want my eyes scarred now, do I? 

"Scared they'd burn your eyes out?" the familiar husky voice said, making me shiver. I glared at Austin who was currently giving a terrible attempt at tying his red tie. (Ironically his tie colour matched my dress perfectly. I swear someone was behind that.) I hated the fact that just his presence could get my wolf stirring. I hated how shivers would be sent down my spine...no. I just hate him. I mean who knows what he could make me do...I mean if my wolf suddenly takes over, as his, then-no. I shook my head. Not happening.