Jungkook was fidgeting with his table cloth before he looked up to catch Taehyung's eyes on him and a sweet smile on his lips.

He chuckled, "What?"

"Nothing, just... I'm so happy you're back."

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand in his as he spoke, "Me too baby. I had such a terrible time over there, it's not even funny. Dad didn't teach me a thing about that goddamn company."

"I know, I can imagine."

"The only thing that kept me going were your calls." Jungkook widened his eyes, expressing how much of an important role Taehyung and his conversations played in keeping him sane while he was in the States.

Taehyung smiled, "Quick question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you even want to be a part of that company?"

Jungkook visibly stilled on hearing Taehyung's question. His grip on Taehyung's hand tightened by a little as he began speaking, "To be honest, I really don't know Tae. I don't even know if I'll make a good business man. All my life, I've been told that this is what I'm going to do when I grow up: become the CEO of Jeon corp. So I never really thought of any other professions, you know? But now that I think about it, there are so many other things I can do, like sing and dance. Things that will probably actually make me happy."

"Think about it well Kook. This is going to be a really important decision of your life. And don't worry, I'll be with you on every step of the journey." Taehyung sipped his water.

Jungkook smiled, "I know love."

"What about you though? Have you decided on one thing?" Jungkook asked.

"More or less, yes. I know I'm going to do something with fashion. Now that could mean a fashion designer, a textile designer or a stylist and many, many more. But I'm not sure on the specifics yet."

Jungkook's smile grew bigger, "Damn, you'll look good dealing with fashion."

Taehyung snorted.

"Why don't you become my personal stylist first? My dressing sense isn't the best, to say the least." Jungkook looked down at what he was wearing: all black, as always.

"Yeah, your style consists of just black outfits and white t-shirts."

Jungkook scoffed, "Okay, now don't insult me like that, c'mon."

"To be super honest though, your dressing sense is really cool. Like, it's very my type, and e-boyish. Don't change it, it's good."

Jungkook snickered, "Look who's complementing my all black outfits now huh?" 

"Only a fool would say they hate all black outfits Jeon. They're the best."

Jungkook chuckled as he leaned back in his chair. He was still fondling with Taehyung's long, slim fingers when he spoke, "I love your fingers so much. They're so pretty." and at that exact moment, the waiter arrived with their food.

When Taehyung looked up, he knew by the expression on the man's face that he had heard Jungkook's words. Giving them an awkward smile and quickly bowing down when the couple thanked him, the waiter rushed back to the kitchen. Seemingly weirded out by whatever conversation these two were having. 

Taehyung removed his hand out of Jungkook's grip to lightly slap his arm, "Who the fuck says that they love their boyfriend's fingers out loud in public Kook?! That sounded so wrong."

Jungkook laughed, "I just spoke facts baby. Also can you please stop hitting me so much?"

Taehyung laughed back as he shook his head. His mouth immediately started watering once he got a good look at his delectable looking bibimbap and smelled the lovely aromas. On the other hand, Jungkook closed his eyes as a content sigh left his lips. He felt warm by not only the smoke of the hot ramen, but the all too familiar smell.