You didnt have to leave me

I sat there on the couch with my dad staring at me wanting me to say something, but I couldn't.

"Bella, it's not you're-" My dad started.

"I swear to god if you say it wasn't my fault one more time I will leave. You weren't fucking there dad. I hit him with his car and he's in the hospital because of me." I shouted placing my head in my hands trying to stop myself from crying. "I've ruined his future for him because of this whole mom situation, I've ruined his whole life dad. How can you not say it was my fault."

"Do you know if he's okay?"

I shook my head.

"Have you gone to see him?"

I groaned and shook my head. "He doesn't want to see me." I said.

"Did he say that?" My dad asked raising an eyebrow.

"Who the fuck would want to see the person who almost killed them?"

"I'll take that as a no." My dad said grabbing the two cups and walking into the kitchen to place them in the sink.

"If he ran me over I wouldn't want to see him."

"You're not him are you."

"Whatever, I'm leaving." I said tears falling down my cheeks.

"If you're leaving here, you better be going to the hospital."

"You know what, I thought that coming here and seeing you for the first time in ages would help, I thought that coming here would help me forget about my problems but then I remembered that you kept being alive from me and that's what made me so mad that I ran over Luke. If you didn't listen to him and came to saw me none of this would have happened and I wouldn't have to feel guilty about almost killing Luke. " I shouted not really caring about what was coming out of my mouth.

"I thought I was helping..." He said.

"Oh you were. Before you let Ashton and Jasmine know you were alive." I said before grabbing my bag and walking out of the house.

Tears started to fall down my face and I tried to get the water off my face but it didn't work. I pulled my phone out and decided to call Kayla.

"Bella..." Kayla said quite loudly?

"Uh hi..." I said awkwardly. "How's Luke?" I asked sniffing a bit.

"He's go- have you been crying?" She asked.

"No, no. I think I'm catching a cold." I covered up by letting a laugh still letting the tears fall.

"Mkay... But Luke's good. He's being discharged tomorrow." She said.

"Oh thank god." I said relieved.

"Yeah, he's lucky." Kayla laughed.

"Uhm, does he hate me?" I asked.

The phone fell silent...

"You still there?" She asked.

"Still here." I sighed.

"I think you should come and see Luke."

"You haven't answered my question..."

"He want's to see you Bella. It's the least you owe him."

"He want's to see me?" I repeated.

"Yes he does. Now come over here before I have to kick your ass." She laughed lightening the mood.

I laughed also, before sighing. "I'll be there in a couple minutes."

When Kayla hung up I groaned and walked over to the car that was sitting in the driveway of my 'house'. Before I fought with my dad he gave me the keys to his car and said I could have it.