A little help?

"Stay back." I said, holding the water gun in my hand.

Luke smirked at me and tossed the water balloon in the air and catching it swiftly. "You do know that this water balloon is more powerful."

I took a couple steps towards him before firing water at him. I took off like the speed of light as I heard him curse. In a matter of seconds I heard Luke run after me. The water gun almost fell out of my hand, but I tightened my grip. I ran into the garage and hid behind the cupboard, hoping he would go inside the house looking for me.

"Bella." He yelled.

I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to hold in my laugh. I heard a door open and close, signalling that he entered the house. After a few seconds I looked past the cupboard and Luke was no where to be seen. I walked out of my hiding spot and walked out of the garage. I looked out at his backyard before walking out.

"Hey Bells." I heard Luke say.

Before I had time to turn around the water balloon connected with my back and I fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"Shit." Luke said before he disappeared from the upstairs window.

"Bella are you okay? I didn't me-." He started before I turned around and started spraying him with water.

"Guess you needed some more water balloons." I smirked before spraying him again.

He stared at me with dark eyes before smirking. "Oh I have more." He said rushing into the house.

I sat up instantly and looked around the backyard for a place to hide.

"I will give you 20 seconds to do whatever." Luke shouted from the window.

I didn't hesitate to run. I ran to the side of the house and hid behind a couple of rubbish bins. After a couple of minutes of hiding I heard Luke coming closer. I saw him as he towered over the rubbish bins leaving me lying there hoping he won't look down. Suddenly my stomach rumbled and his eyes snapped over to me. I gulped as he smirked and chucked the rest of his water balloons at me.

"I give up! You win!" I shouted, putting my hands over my face trying to shelter myself from the water.

"Woo Hoo!!" Luke shouted jumping and throwing his fist in the air.

"A little help?"

I extended my arm and he grabbed it, pulling me off the ground. We stared at each other for a little before he wrapped his arm around my waist and we both walked inside. When we both were finally inside I put the water gun on the table and sighed.

"I'm going to have a shower." I said walking away from Luke.

Before I could even a meter away from Luke he spun me around and connected his lips with mine.

A/N:

Cliché as hell, I know. But y'all were expecting it right.

I apologise for the short chapter, but hey it's a filler and if I was to write more you would probably wait a while haha. Oh and I might update this again with another chapter and it will hopefully be a bit longer than this but we'll see if I eve update at all.

Oh and thank you guys if you read my latest book 'The Demons' it means a lot if you have read it and liked it. I have it all planned out which I hope you guys like it and yeah :) check it out if you haven't all ready!

Okay thats enough from me I hope you liked :* xoxoxoxo

-Yezmine