I dont need your help

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. Confused as to where I was. I sat up almost instantly and regretted my movement for not being ready for the major headache I get afterwards. The room was pretty small but it was spacious. I liked it. Suddenly Luke walked through the door making me loose my train of thought.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I repiled.

Luke held a book in his hand. As he got closer I could see what he was reading.

"There's no point on reading that. The movie's coming out in a couple weeks." I mocked.

"Shut up. The fault in our stars is actually a good book. I swear the movie is going to be a disappointment."

"How so?" I challenged.

"Well it just will be okay. All movies that are based off a book suck."

I rolled my eyes and giggled softly.

"How are you holding up?"

"Alright I guess." I said shrugging.

There was silence for a couple minutes before Luke decided to speak.

"Has she always done this to you?" He asked.

I looked at him caught off guard with his question. There is no point in lying now. Luke saw my mom. I nodded slowly and tears started rolling down my cheek. Luke ran over to me and started hugging me.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"For what?"

"Crying... And being here I should go." I said.

I moved to the end of the bed and stood up. Pain washed though my body and I tried not to show it.

"Where are you going to go? You can't go back home."

"Yes I can. I need to see my dad."

"But you're mo-"

"Yes Luke I know my mother may be there. But as long as my father is there she won't do anything."

"Are you stupid?" Luke snapped.

I jumped at his sudden outburst.

"What are you on about?" I asked trying to walk past him.

The pain was getting worse. I needed to get home so I can sort things out with my dad.

"You're going home to you're psycho family. Bella for all I know you're going to get hurt again. I want to help you."

"I don't need you're help. I'm perfectly fine." I spat.

"Well from the looks of it you're not." Luke smirked.

I was appalled. Just a second ago he was helpful and now he's smirking at me. What is going though is brain?

"Don't ever talk to me again. I hate you." I said walking as fast as I could out of the room. The pain was unbearable now but I had to put up with it. I was crying so much. When I got to my house my mother's car was there. I gulped before walking to the front door and walking in.

"Bella." Ashton said walking up to me hugging me.

His force was strong which made me yelp because of my stomach.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine." I said faking a smile.

"Uh. You're mom let me in."

"Where is she?"

"At the shops. She said she needed more food. I don't know." Ashton chuckled.

I smiled at him and we started walking to my room.

"What the f*ck happened to you?" Ashton yelled grabbing a hold of my wrist.

I looked at it and saw three deep cuts from when my mom dug her nails into my skin.

"I uh..." I didn't know what to say.

"You're mom did this didn't she?"

I nodded slowly. I really needed to sit but Ashton wouldn't let me past him.

"Ash I need to sit please." I begged.

"Tell me what she did to you."

"Let me sit and I will."

Ashton moved out of the way and I was able to sit. I lifted my shirt a little bit to reveal the bruise that was there.

"Did she do this?"

"Yes." I sobbed.

"I was meant to come home straight away yesterday after school but I went to Luke's instead. But then when I accidentally ticked him off I ran out and went home... When I got back my mom yelled at me and started beating me and luckily Luke came to return my phone otherwise who would know what she would do..."