See you there

IMPORTANT A/N AT END, PLEASE READ <3 :) (So on my computer it's telling me that this chapter didn't upload, but my phone said it has, so I am re uploading it so sorry if you have already read this chapter I'm currently working on a new update.)

I am so sick of everything that is happening. I am sick of living in fear. No one understands what I am going through. They all think that everything will be over soon, but I know it wont. They aren't the ones with a phycho mother and dead father. They aren't the ones that need to hide. They are the ones who have lived normal lives without abuse and all of this bullshit, and they are the ones who are trying to help but aren't succeding.

"I think I'm going to call Calum..." I said quietly.

Luke looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "I know I said we should but where is this coming from? You were against speaking to him a few days ago."

I nodded. "I know but Luke, I hate living like this. I hate living in fear. I cannot leave the house without having the thought of my mother or anyone attacking me or whatever. I don't know if Calum 'helping' us is apart of my mom's plan but if it is then so be it. It's all going to be over one way or another. It's either me or her gone Luke."

"It's going to be her that's gone."

"You can't be so sure."

"I am sure. You have me, Kayla and Michael. We are here for you and we have your back."

I groaned and threw my head back. "I know I have you guys, but Luke look at the facts. My mother is capable of a lot of things, and minipulating is one of them. That photo of me standing over Kate's body is what she has and she can use it against me. If she showed the police, who would they believe? The lady with the photo evidence or the girl who's in the photo?"

Luke stayed quiet and leaned against the wall.

"No one should live like this." He sighed.

I nodded in agreement. "I could not agree more."

The day went by pretty fast and me and Luke just tried to take our minds off everything. When Luke headed off to bed I pulled out my phone and dialled Calum's number.

"Bella?" He answered.

"Hi." I simpily said.

"Do you want to meet up somewhere and talk?"

"Uh no, well not tonight. I just wanted to call and tell you that I would like your help, to end all of this."

"And that's what your mother asked me to do also. Instead of ending this mess, she meant end you."

"That's something I love to hear." I said sarcastically, feeling a bit hurt.

"That's facts Bella. I know a few things on what your mom is planning and if you are willing to let me help, I will. I'm now stuck in this and by helping you it might get me out of it."

"And if it doesn't?"

The phone was silent before he sighed. "I don't want to think about that."

"Neither do I Calum, but it's facts."

"Meet me just outside Michael's tomorrow around 11. We can find a place to talk."

I thought about it for a bit before answering.

"Fine. Tomorrow at 11."

"See you there."

I groaned before hanging up the phone and bringing my legs to my chest...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Where are you going?" Luke asked as I walked towards the door.

I stopped in my place and slowly turned around.

"To meet with Calum, now will you excuse me. I don't want to be late." I said opening the door.

"I'm coming with you."

"No you're not. Luke can't I just do something on my own?"

"You can, but I know you don't trust Calum and I don't right now either. I also know that it was my idea to talk to Calum so I should come."

"Just let me do this." I sighed. "Please."

Luke groaned and placed his hands on the back of his head.

"Fine, just call me when you guys have finished talking."

I nodded and put my hand out for the keys. Luke placed them in my hand and I walked towards the car.

After driving for a few minutes I pulled up in front of Michael's and Calum was already standing there. He walked over to the passenger side of the car and hopped in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"it's up to you Bella, you're driving."

I smirking knowing I had the choice of where we were going so I pulled away from the house and took off down the road.

"Where are we headed?" Calum asked.

"The beach."

He nodded as we finished the drive in silence. When we finally arrived we both got out and walked down the path.

"So..." I started as we walked along the sand.

"You're mother is going to be hosting some sort of 'work' costume party this weekend. She's going to send you an invitation to come..." Calum started.

"I won't go." I stated.

"Yeah you will."

"Do you want me dead or something?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"If you listen, you will know why I'm telling you to go."

I sighed. "Go on."

"Okay, so basically what I was thinking is that on the night of the party you, me, Luke, Michael and Kayla meet at Luke's place as that is where you are staying. We will all be ready and arrive at the party at different times. You and Luke will be the last one's to arrive. While you guys are still at Luke's me and the others will take a look around in search of your mom. I will be meeting up with her that night, hopefully before you come and I will call you just as I am about to meet her so you can hear the whole thing because once I'm through those doors we can't been seen together..."

I nodded following along with his plan.

"I will try and constantly keep you updating on your mother's whereabouts. But it will be hard. I'm hopefully finding out more in a couple days so then we can meet up again and I'll tell you the full plan. Do you still have that gun you shot your mother with?" Calum asked.

"You know about that?" I asked.

He nodded. "Your mom told me."

My mother formed an 'o' shape but no noise came out.

"Uh Luke has it." I said.

"Why does he have it?" Calum asked.

"Long story." I said.

"I have time."

"Well I don't. Where are you going from here I'll drop you off." I said getting up and walking away.

"Just drop me off at Michael's."

I nodded and hopped in the car.

"I'm sorry if I reminded you of something bad." Calum said.

I shrugged. "It's done with. I'm fine." I said.

But that was a total lie...

A/N:

OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!! I can't remember the last time I updated and I am so sorry for taking this long to update. I thought that because it's the summer holidays I would have more time to update but I don't really... I have just been out doing things which is rare for me to do but I'm just trying to enjoy my summer... I met the 1975 on Tuesday and they are so nice <3 Matty is going to marry me lol jk but I am so sorry and I will TRY more to update but I can't promise anything :/ ily so much and thanks for wating so enjoy this and I will update when I can xx

-Yezmine