He may have a point

I didn't pull away, neither than Luke. Our mouths moved in sync as we just stood there. After a couple more seconds I pulled away and took a couple steps back.

"I would say I was sorry, but that would be lying." Luke shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been wanting to do that for a while..."

"Oh..." Was all I managed to say.

Someone cleared their throat making mine and Luke's head snap over to the person's direction.

"What the hell are you doing Calum?" I snapped.

"Have you made up your mind?"

"With what?" Luke asked.

"Nothing." I said quickly. "Calum, I told you what I said. Show me that I can rely on you then I may think it over okay! If you don't have anything then get the fuck out." I spat.

"Bella, I have contact with your mom! When ever she plans something she plans it with me. I can transfer everything I know over to you and there can be a possibility that we can stop her." Calum said.

"What the fuck is going on?" Luke asked harshly.

"Calum I think you should leave." I said.

As Calum was about to speak Luke butted in. "He can leave when someone explains what the hell is going on here."

"Luke I will explain everything. Can you just get him out of here."

"Bella..." Calum started.

"Seriously just get the fuck out." I snapped since Luke kept quiet.

Calum didn't say another word, he just exited the house with his head down. When the door slammed shut I turned around to face Luke.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"You remember that time when I walked out because you brought up my dad by accident?" I asked slowly.

Luke nodded.

"Well, Calum kind of saw me and pulled me into his car..."

"He what?" Luke spat, tensing.

"Let me finish." I said sternly.

"At first I thought he was going to do what he did last time... So I started freaking out..."

I continued the story and told him everything Calum told me and what I replied to his pleads.

"Calum does have a point..." Luke started.

"He may have a point, but I can never trust him. What he did last time was unforgivable." I said shaking my head.

"I know, I know what he did was unforgivable. But Bella, what if Calum is actually willing to help us? What if we can stop this once and for all."

I groaned and started to walk away.

"Bella stop."

"No Luke, he's helping my mother and what if it's apart of her plan? To let us put our guard down?"

"But what if it's her plan to make us fight?" He asked.

"Then her plan's working." I said simply before walking up the stairs.

When I entered my room I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my toothbrush, hair brush etc. Just before I was about to exit the room a white envelope located on my bed caught my eye. I turned towards my bed slowly before walking over to it. I placed my things on my bed before I sat down and grabbed the envelope. I looked at the front and it had 'BELLA' in big bold letters on the front.

I gulped before slowly opening the envelope. When it was open I pulled out two things, a letter and something that looked like a photo. I unfolded the paper to see a handwritten note.

Things seem to be getting worse for you ;) - Mom

When I saw who it was signed by made me drop both things on the ground. The photo slipped out from behind the letter and I gasped at what I saw.

"Bella? Are you okay?" Luke asked poking his head through the door.

I picked up the photo with shaky hands and put my hand out so Luke could take it. He walked into my room and took the photo from my hands.

"What is this? Who is it from?" He asked.

I pointed to the note on the ground and Luke picked up the paper.

"Where did you find this?"

"My bed."

He tensed and ripped both things up.

"She's just messing with you. Bella you didn't kill Kate, Calum did remember?"

"I know that. Luke what if she shows that to the police huh? That makes me look as guilty as ever."

"Calum must have taken the photo. I mean he did hit you over the head."

I nodded slowly. "This is why I can't trust people..." I said staring at the photo of me standing over Kate's dead body with the murder weapon in my hands.

A/N:

First bit cliche has hell again, I know... But like loooooooooooool.

Ae I hope you enjoyed this chapter :* xoxoxoxoxoxo

-Yezmine