Bella

Bella's P.O.V

I listened carefully, the chatter echoed through my ears as I laid still. I was awake, but again my body was unable to move. I couldn't even open my eyes, not even the slightest. Every word that left someone's mouth turned into a small mumble, jumbling the words.

I wanted to shout, I wanted to let everyone know that I was fine. But I wasn't.

Everything that happened at Kate's put me into shock. I remember opening my eyes slightly to see Kate on the ground and Calum no where to be seen.

*Flashback*

I sat up slowly, gasping in pain as whatever Calum drugged me with started to wear off. I was terrified, sad and furious. Calum betrayed me.

I was finally able to get up and slowly but painfully walk over to Kate. She was lying on the ground, blood pouring from her chest as if it was fighting for freedom. Tears brimmed my eyes and I stared at her lifeless body on the ground. I didn't feel sorry, not one bit. It's just seeing someone lying on the ground. Dead with no life left.

Suddenly I heard a snap causing me to spin around fast, crying in pain.

"Calum." I said slowly.

He stared at me for a minute before pulling a candlestick into sight. I backed away slowly gulping at what I saw. I just took one glance at Kate, and within that moment I felt a shocking pain starting in my head and almost in a instant I was on the floor, and everything was almost drained out of me.

*End of Flashback*

I can't trust anyone or anything. Almost everyone is after me and I would not be suprised if Ashton and Jasmine were in on it to. By this time I was trying to open my eyes but they wouldn't as like they were locked shut. I was scared, what was wrong with me?

"She seems to be in a coma." Someone said.

I was able to put the words in order and I was shocked. Coma? How am I in a coma when I am here literally speaking to myself.

"When will she wake up?" A familiar voice said, I couldn't manage to put my finger on who's voice it was.

There was silence before someone sighed. "We don't know. It's difficult to tell."

"Uh, could I have a minute alone with her?"

I couldn't hear anything else besides a door closing and footsteps walking towards me.

"Bella." The familiar, but unfamiliar voice sounded.

I wanted to reply, I wanted to see who it was. But my body declined every movement I tried to make.

"It's all my fault." He said, sobbing. "If I didn't overreact last time you were in here, maybe we would be at my house, or maybe even yours just laughing about stupid things."

It was Luke.

"If I didn't snap and laugh at you when Calum and you showed up at Michael's house. Maybe you wouldn't have left, and maybe, just maybe. Everything would have been better."

I wanted to cry, I have been an emotional wreck for ages and now I want this all to be over and done with. None of this was Luke's fault. It was mine. I was the one who snapped at him in the hospital and I was the one who actually started this whole mess.

"Bella, I love you. I really do." Luke started. "Bella I really do. When I joined Kate's plan, it was to get close to you. Not to hurt you and put you in danger. There's been something about you, something that's made me attracted to you. I love you Bella." He said before sighing.

"Please wake up."

A/N:

Shit and short chapter i'm sorry :/ I guess this was a filler haha. Oh and quick disclaimer, I have no idea if people can literally like process every word while in a 'coma' but this is fiction and I'm writing about whats gonna happen in my story and if she can process everything then she can process everything. Hahah okay :) well I apologise for this being short and probably stupid and cliché but oh well :) Hope you enjoyed ily guys xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Quick question... Would any of you follow me on twitter if I gave it out? Hahah just wondering :) x

-Yezmine