Your house is huge

As we walked onto Luke's driveway I stared at his house.

"You live here?" I gaped.

"Yeah?"

His house was huge! We entered the house and walked through a couple doors before I found myself in the kitchen.

"Do you want some?" Luke asked holding up a piece of bread.

I shook my head and wandered around the kitchen. Luke put some food on a plate and then walked out, I followed. We went up some stairs and then walked down a small hallway before Luke stopped and opened the door to his bedroom I'm guessing. I pulled off my jumper and bag before walking around his room in shock.

"You're house is huge." I said.

Luke rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle.

"I know."

At the back of his room there were a couple guitars hanging on the wall.

"Do you play?" I asked pointing to the guitars.

He nodded.

"Yeah I do." He smiled.

Luke walked over to his guitars and pulled down a black acoustic guitar.

"Can you teach me?" I asked.

Luke gave me a weird look before nodding.

"I have another acoustic in my closet you can use that."

I smiled at him and walked to his closet. I opened the double doors and found the guitar instantly, but something else caught my eye. It was a photo of a young boy and i'm guess his two parents at the beach. I smiled in awe knowing it was Luke and his parents.

"Are you coming or what?" Luke snapped.

He caught me off guard which made me drop the guitar.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath.

Luke walked over to me and picked the guitar up. He looked at it thoroughly before handing the guitar back to me.

"Sorry." I said apologising.

He ignored me and we walked over to his bed. Luke pulled over his desk chair and I sat on his bed. Luke was teaching me for a while before I finally gave in.

"This is difficult." I whined.

"Well you wanted to learn."

"I do... How about you teach me another day." I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes and smirked. "Whatever."

I walked back to the closet and put the guitar back. I looked at the photo again before picking it up.

"Is this you and you're parents?" I asked.

Luke looked at me and came storming towards me. He took the photo off me and put it back in the closet slamming the doors.

"Do not go in their again." Luke snapped.

I was going to say that he let me get his guitar from out of their but I fought against it.

"Sorry." I said before grabbing my jacket and bag off his bed and walking out of his room.

Home is the last place I want to go to but I can't be bothered walking around. I searched for my phone in my pockets but I couldn't find it.

"No." I huffed.

It must have called out of my pocket when I took my bag from Luke's. I didn't want to go back so I continued to walk home. When I got onto the driveway fear went through my body. My father wasn't home. I gulped before walking inside.

"Where have you been?" My mom asked standing up and making her way towards me.

"Out." I spat.

She grabbed my wrist and dug her nails into my skin.

"Ouch." I said trying to get my hand out of her grip.

Her nails kept digging into my skin and before I knew it the skin broke. A little bit of blood dripped down my wrist from my mom's nails. The pain was sore but I didn't want to show her that I was weak. I felt pain in my stomach and I fell to the ground clutching my stomach. A few weeks ago my mom was mad and bet me up which left a huge bruise on my stomach. It still wasn't healed so when she just kicked me in the stomach it hurts more that it would have without the bruise. My mom still had a hold of my wrist and I was on the ground when I saw a figure walk towards the door. I thought it was my dad but when I looked over it was Luke standing there... My mom let go of my hand and ran out the back door. I laid on the floor in pain as Luke came running through the door not really knowing what to do...