You like him

(Quick A.N: Guys I am so so so sorry that it has been ages since I have updated :/ I am so sorry and I really don't have an excuse... But here is another update and I will try my hardest to keep updates at least once a week. :) So thanks for reading I hope you like! oh and btw this may be a real bad chapter :/ it's a filler. Sorry but I might update again tonight or tomorrow :) xxx)

"Try it." Luke said pushing a glass of green liquid towards me.

I gave him a weird look. "What is it?"

"Try it and i'll tell you."

I have a feeling you are trying to poison me."

Luke laughed at my statement. "Just try it for fuck sakes."

"Okay, okay fine. But if I don't like it you have to buy me lunch." I smirked.

"Deal now drink up."

I rolled my eyes and picked up the glass and examined the liquid inside.

"Hurry up." Luke groaned.

I poked my tongue out at him before taking a sip of the cold substance. The flavour wasn't that bad.

"Can you still buy me lunch?" I sighed.

Luke smirked at me before grabbing his keys and heading out towards his car.

"Where are you going?"

"You mean we."

"Whatever. Where are we going?"

"To get food. Not at some fancy place just like McDonalds or something."

"Yay!" I screeched running to the passenger seat of the car in front of us.

Luke hopped into the drivers seat and we started to drive off.

"So Hemmings. Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. Um I don't know. You're helping me with everything. Like if it wasn't for you yesterday I would have ripped that bitches face off, and also I don't know you're just by my side all of a sudden." I sighed.

"Well I can't really leave you can I." He said blankly.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I don't know what I was hoping for him to say but I know I didn't want him to say that.

When we pulled up to McDonalds we both got out and headed inside.

"What would you like?" Luke asked.

I had one last look at the menu before answering.

"Just a cheeseburger please." I smiled.

He nodded and we went up to the counter. People were giving me weird looks and it took me a while to figure out. But when I did I found myself sprinting out to the car. I opened the door and sat down on the seat. Luke followed after me and opened the drivers seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"You ask that to much." I said faking a smile.

"Because I need to know if you're alright." He shrugged.

"Well I just got looks from people because of the cuts and bruises on my face." I sighed.

"Oh. Well I will get the food and be right out." Luke said shutting the door and running back inside. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

8 missed calls, 12 text messages.

I checked the messages and to my surprise they we're all from Ashton besides from one. I tapped on the message that was from an unknown number and I read it.

Life sucks huh. Well it's going to get worse for you hun. You'll see. Luke is only using you. He doesn't like you. He feels sorry for you. Since he has come into the picture you have ditched your only friends Ashton and Jasmine. Now that's sad. I bet you hardly talk to them anymore because you go running to Luke. You're worthless. When Luke finds that out he will leave you and so will Ashton and Jasmine. You have walked right into my trap and now your done for.

ta ta - Kate xx

"What are you reading?" Luke asked making me jump.

"Um nothing." I said quickly putting my phone in my pocket.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I tried to hold them back.

"Uh could you please take me to Ashton's? I really need to speak to him." I asked.

Luke looked at me. I knew that he was debating wether or not to ask whats going on but luckily for me he just nodded and started driving.

"Thank you." I muttered before we headed off.

___________________________________

"She sent you that?" Jasmine asked.

"Well it has her name signed at the bottom doesn't it."

Jasmine nodded and didn't speak anymore.

"What do you think she means by Luke is using you?" Ashton spoke up.

I shrugged. "I don't know. But she has always had a plan to take me down right, now I think she is just putting it into action."

There was silence around the room before I spoke up.

"Would you guys ever leave me?" I asked silently.

They both shook their heads. "Kate is trying to make you distant with everyone. Because you don't know who to trust. But you can rely on us." Ashton said hugging me.

"Yeah don't listen to that bitch. We can take her down." Jasmine said excitedly.

I laughed at Jasmine's excitement.

"You guys are the best." I smiled hugging them both.

"What are you going to do with Luke?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't know to be honest." I sighed. "I mean I don't even know how I feel about him."

"You like him." Ashton said.

"As a friend?"

"No. You like him like him. It's obvious. He's helping you and I don't know. I just know for sure that you like him." Ashton said.

My feelings are everywhere at the moment. I don't even know how or what I feel about this all...