So you have a car?

I felt terrible. When I was discharged from hospital, no one was there. Kayla was still probably running after Luke and he probably doesn't give a shit that I am walking alone, in the cold with tears rolling down my cheeks... I really don't blame him. I've done nothing but push him away, and all he's done is tried to help me.

The cold air whipped my face as I tried to warm myself up by wrapping my jacket around me. Today had to be a cold day, why couldn't it be hot like every other.

"Bella." I heard someone's voice yell.

I turned around slowly to see who it was and to by my surprise I saw Calum running towards me.

"Hi. So you remember me." I laughed wiping my tears away.

"Of course I do. I was hung over not drunk." He laughed.

Calum was actually really attractive I must say. His features stood out amazingly and I stared in awe.

"Like what you see babe." He winked at me, causing me to loose my hypnotised state.

"You wish." I laughed.

We continued to walk for a bit before I decided that the silence was deafening me.

"So, what are you doing over here? Like without a car or anything like that?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, Kayla ordered me to pick you up from the hospital."

"So you have a car?"

He nodded with a smile before looking at me and slapping his forehead.

"Fuck. I'm sorry. Do you mind walking back? I have no idea what happened so for all I know you could be disabled." He sighed.

"Do I look disabled to you?" I asked taking a step back, letting him take a look.

"No..."

"Exactly. Let's go." I said turning around and walking back towards the hospital.

When the hospital came into sight, I silently thanked god before looking up at Calum.

"So you and Luke eh." He said raising his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "I have no idea whats going on." I sighed.

"What do you mean? It's pretty easy, either your together or your not."

I nodded at his statement, I knew me and Luke we actually not together but like were we dating in our 'Fake dating plan'?

"I guess so, we're just going through a rough patch."

I do know that Luke is not willing to help me anymore, but we are going through a rough patch right...

"Oh, that must suck. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked unlocking his car.

I shook my head. "Not really."

He nodded in understanding as we both got in his car.

"Luke will come around, he kept going on about you when you guys weren't together. Well he still does when we see him. He really likes you and whatever is making you guys go through a rough patch it'll go away soon and Luke will try make it better. He's that type of guy even though he doesn't seem like it." Calum smiled.

"I'm not so sure about that."

"But I am sure. Trust me Bella, every darkness has a bright side." He smiled tapping my back before driving off.

We headed to Kayla's and finally when we pulled into their driveway I groaned. Luke's car was parked in the driveway and as we both stood out we heard smashing from the inside.

"Someone must be furious." Calum said.

I stayed silent.

"Luke, I swear to god if you break one more thing I will slap the shit out of you. Calm the fuck down." I heard Kayla yell.

Calum looked at me giving me a small smile, I returned it and we both walked towards the door.

"She's a cold hearted bitch and she doesn't fucking understand that I'm trying to help her." Luke shouted as me and Calum walked through the door.

His words stung, but I understand his anger.

"What the fuck man?" Calum said.

Luke just looked at me and I tried everything to try not cry.

"Look, she's crying. What do you expect us to do? Help you?" Luke snickered. "Well obviously our help means nothing to you. So I best leave while you can." He said.

"Luke. Oh my god." Kayla shouted.

"You know what Luke, I will. Thank you." I spat before turning away and walking out the door.

As I made it out of the drive I heard the door slam shut and a car started. I ignored it, until I finally turned around and saw Luke back out of the driveway. He didn't dare look at me and I just stood there watching him drive away like a vulnerable puppy.

I've ruined everything with Luke, and now... I have no where to go.

A/N:

So I feel terrible for not updating.. So this is like a filler I guess hah. Thank you for 100 fans :O and theres 20 more favourites before I reach 300 FAVES AHHH!!! Wow... Thank you guys so much for reading :D it really means a lot and I hope you guys really enjoy!!! I will update when I can but I start school tomorrow and I need to sleep hahah :) so I will check in later xoxoxoxoxo

P.S

THE GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH WKFNWEFOREIFNEORFGN IT'S PERFECT ARRRGH <3

-Yezmine