Nan-go home.....eat and sleep........we will meet tmrw.

Manik made a bad face at that and said.

Ma- I am going to miss you a lot.

Nandini simply nodded her head and then looked around to find any predator. Seeing no one around she quickly placed a kiss on his cheek and than open the door for him, owing to his fractured hand.

Once he sat, Nandini too sat and the journey began. She dropped him simply and came back home. The night went normally. Next morning, Nandini was at Manik's place, cooking breakfast for them unaware that Manik was home only.

Actually Nandini had just started her work when Manik realised that she's here. So he came down half ready and looked at her tall posture facing her back to him. Well Nandini loved heels, she is so much use to it that she can't leave without it and that is why she always stood equally beside Manik's tall height.

And it's always fate that makes you a person for your better future. Anyways without making much noise, he came close to her with big steps, jerked her around, scaring her and before she could register anything, he placed his lips on her's for a rough kiss.

His hold on her lips was so strong that Nandini had to fist his shirt and once she felt him, she closed her eyes and let him be. She felt him sucking her aggressively not coz of some anger but coz of longing. Nandini have missed him too.

Being in kiss, Manik managed to pick her up and make her sit on the kitchen slab, Nandini immediately wrapped her legs around his knees, bringing him close to her. They moved away on being breathless and once they moved away they were huffing badly. Once she was a bit normal, she said, still trying to catch her breathe.

Nan-shant Mr monster.........shant.

Manik looked at her and that look in his eyes made Nandini realise that it's not the time to tease him and immediately she too became normal and caressed his cheek lovingly making him close his eyes.

Than she gently fist his shirt and pulled him close to her as softly as she could and wrapped her arms around his nape, taking him in a peaceful smooth hug. Manik hugged her back, inhaling on her hair and nuzzling in btwn her crook of neck and shoulder, over the fabric.

After a long hug, Nandini moved away and asked him with lots of concern in her tone.

Nan-kya hova?

With that she held his chin to look at him and than asked.

Nan-bura sapna dekha?

Manik moved his head in no so she further asked.

Nan-toh? Baby ko office nhi jaana?

Saying this she pouted quickly as if her pout would convince him to say the truth while Manik removed her hand from his chin and said.

Ma-stop treating me like a baby..........or else this baby will show you how big of a man he is.

Nandini giggled at this and said moving him away from her gently and than getting down. She turned back to resume her work and than said once again starting her work.