"Didn't look like it."

"Okay. Well, it's fine, don't worry about me. Y'all didn't kiss, nothing happened, so it's okay. You don't like tits anyway, it doesn't matter."

Jungkook snorted, "Do you know how I nervous I was to tell you this? And now you're acting like it doesn't affect you."

"It does but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm okay, I'm more worried for you. Are you okay? Isn't that close to sexual harassment?"

"Maybe, but like you said, it's fine. I'm mentally okay so there's no issue. I'll just avoid her and tell my parents about it. Hopefully they'll do something about it."

"You sure you wanna stay there and not come back?"

"Yes, I'll stay." Jungkook verbally said, but in his mind, he thought otherwise, 'No baby, I'm coming home to you.'

"Okay, stay careful though."

"I will."

"You're going to sleep now?"

"Yeah I'm really tired. Also Tae, I don't think I'll be able to talk to you until tomorrow, like your tomorrow. My day is packed with stuff." Jungkook made up an excuse since he wouldn't be able to talk to Taehyung on the flight.

"Seriously Jeon? You're going to not let me talk to you for almost 24 hours?"

"I'm sorry baby. I can't help it either."

"Ugh okay, no worries. Take care and sleep well. I love you the most."

"I love you more Tae."

|4:00 a.m. KST|

Jungkook had never felt this happy to come back home. This was the first time he had gone outside of Seoul since Taehyung had moved in. Returning to his home accommodated by the love of his life was a million times better than opening the door to an empty and silent apartment. 

He knew Taehyung would be sleeping right now so he silently inserted the house keys into the key hole and intentionally made sure to not make a lot of noise. As soon as he stepped into his house, he removed the big bomber jacket he was wearing to reveal his comfortable, baggy clothes. He had changed into them once the flight had taken off. He couldn't sit in that stupid, fitted suit for thirteen hours. 

For a second, Jungkook waited, and looked around the house, feeling so ecstatic to finally be home after ten long, torturous days. But that happiness was incomparable to the euphoric feeling he felt once he caught a glimpse of Taehyung's face sleeping in their shared room. He couldn't contain his excitement as he walked to their bedroom and his heart clenched with joy when he properly looked at Taehyung's peaceful face. His cheek was smushed into the pillow as he let out silent snores. He looked so adorable like this.

Jungkook sat on the bed and ran his fingers over Taehyung's face, just admiring the beauty he had missed in the last few days. He felt so unbelievably happy at the moment, he almost thought he would cry. 

He slid his body down on the bed so he was facing Taehyung and wrapped an arm around his waist. He inched himself closer so their faces were only centimeters apart. He almost laughed at how Taehyung still hadn't woken up from deep sleep before he lightly kissed his nose. Burying his face in Taehyung's neck, he whispered, "Tae." and shook his body a little. 

"Tae?" He spoke a little louder this time and shook Taehyung a little harder.

The older woke up with a gasp only to be met by the face of a smiling bunny scrunching his nose. His hand flew to cover his mouth as he stared at his lover in shock.

"Jungkook?!" He whispered with wide eyes.

"Yes baby, I'm back." Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him and rested his chin on his shoulder as the two hugged. Taehyung instantly wrapped his arm around Jungkook too.

"Oh- Oh my God, are you seriously here or am I dreaming?" Taehyung asked, a little shock and panic still lacing his voice 

"Want me to pinch you love?" Jungkook lightly pinched Taehyung's hip and giggled when he heard a soft hiss.

"Ow! Stop it."

Jungkook laughed some more as he pressed Taehyung's body against his own. The two just stayed like that for a bit, cherishing each other's warmth that they had missed so much. They made up for all the days they had expressed their love for each other over the phone in one, single hug. 

After a few minutes, Taehyung spoke, "Fuck, this feels so good Kook. Too good."

Jungkook smiled, "I know baby, I know. I missed you so, so damn much. I'm so glad I can have you in arms again."

"I've missed you too Kook." Taehyung shifted his head's position so the two were facing each other again. He slowly leaned in forward and touched his lips against Jungkook's. The two languidly moved their lips against each other as they savored being together after so long.

Once they parted, Taehyung softly smiled before he lightly hit Jungkook's chest.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You lied to me!" Taehyung frowned and Jungkook could swear he had never seen anything cuter in his life.

"Aww sorry, I had to. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well you clearly succeeded Jeon. This was the best surprise ever. The bed felt so empty and cold without you." Taehyung pouted.

"Awe come here Tae," Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer again and let the boy snuggle his head into his chest.

"Gosh I love you so much." Jungkook whispered before kissing the top of his head.

"I love you so much too Kook." Taehyung pecked his neck before he asked, "Didn't you say you weren't going to come?"

"Yeah, again I lied because I wanted to surprise you. I was at the airport when we spoke. I booked a flight as soon as I left the party. I couldn't stay there anymore, not after what happened with Ara."

"Hm, I can understand. It's okay, I've got the best boy in the world."

Jungkook blushed as he laughed, "That's probably the best compliment I've gotten from you."

Taehyung chuckled.

Then, the two just stayed wrapped in each other's embrace. Peacefully listening to the little sounds they heard as they contently enjoyed each other's presence. 

It was Taehyung who broke the silence again.

"Kookie?"

"Yes Taebear?"

Taehyung gasped. 

Jungkook laughed, "What?"

"You called me Taebear after so long."

"Well, do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Then I'll call you that everyday Taebear."

Taehyung giggled, "Anyways what I was saying was that I want to go for a midnight drive again."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had so much fun the last night we went."

"You want to go anywhere specific?"

Taehyung nodded his head, "I want to go eat Bibimbap." 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

Hello!! How are all of you?

I really hope y'all are enjoying this book 🥺💜

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

For Love~ [Taekook Texts]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara