33

You and Harry had to split up at the main staircase, you heading down to the dungeons, Harry up to Gryffindor Tower.

"Goodnight, Harry," you whispered

"Goodnight, Y/n," Harry whispered back, pulling you in for one last glorious kiss.

With that, the two of you went your separate ways. Walking down the stairs to the Slytherin common room as quietly as possible, you rung your hands together. You knew you should be worrying about how you were going to deal with Theo and your friends tomorrow and how you were going to break the news you were going out with the boy they despised most. But all you could think about was the feeling of Harry's hair threaded through your fingers. You wondered how you could have ever thought you hated Harry Potter, the boy who made your brain go fuzzy with euphoria when he kissed you and whose smile made you weak in the knees.

Making it to your dorm, you climbed into bed, pulling the covers to your chin. You realized just then that you were still wearing Harry's shirt. Smiling, you snuggled into it further, enjoying the smell of his shampoo mixing with the aroma of pumpkin juice and the faint whiff of broomstick wax.

You closed you eyes, drifting off to sleep in just a few minutes. Your dreams were full of boyish grins, soft kisses,

and a certain pair of intense green eyes....