9

From then on, the two of you could be found snogging anywhere and everywhere. Even on the Hogwarts Express back to school, Theo could barely keep his hands off you. You spent most of the ride on his lap with his tongue down your throat.

Still, even as Theo kissed you (very well, you might have added) with an intense passion, all you could think of were an even more intense pair of green eyes.

You pulled away from Theo, threading your fingers through his hair instead.

"I don't think I've ever seen someone swallow a tongue before," Blaise remarked.

You scoffed and looked out the window as Theo replied:

"Jealous, Blaise?"

You felt Theo's hand squeeze your thigh, but you didn't react.

"Oh yes, Theodore," Blaise said sarcastically. "I'm green with envy. How did you know I've always dreamed of a girl swallowing my tongue?"

You coughed to cover your laugh as Theo grumbled to himself.

"He's just messing with you, Theo," you said, grinning faintly

Just then, Draco opened the door to your large, and rather full, compartment, coming back from who knows where.

Pansy, who had been conversing with Daphne and Astoria, eagerly shifted in her seat to make room for Draco right next to her.

You were about to turn back to Theo to avoid cringing at your sister's feeble attempts to flirt with a boy who very obviously had things much more important than girls and snogging on his mind. But, something caught your eye.

A white trainer, shooting through the air on its own and coming to rest on the luggage rack above your head. It seemed as if the shoe was attached to some invisible force or body