8

During the summer before your sixth year you spent plenty of time with your friends at each other's Manors while your parents convened with the Dark Lord. None of you spoke of the meetings or what they meant. That summer had been the first time you had ever really felt sorry for Draco. Getting the Mark was serious business.

Pansy, however, seemed to find it enthralling. She threw herself into caring for Draco. You couldn't bring yourself to tell her how obvious it was Draco had no intention of holding hands with anybody this year.

Luckily, Draco was a rare case. The other boys in your group had yet to receive the Mark. This was a good thing for you. You didn't want to be caught up with the Dark Lord business any more than you had to with your parents

You decided your distraction would be Theo seeing as Daphne had started seriously considering Adrian and Astoria and Blaise had begun to give each other lingering gazes. Besides, Adrian had always been like a brother to you and you respected Blaise too much to use him as you planned.

Theo was the obvious choice; Slytherin, prestigious family name, older by a year, and undeniably handsome with neat, dirty blonde, nearly brown, hair, dark eyes, a prominent nose and jaw, full lips, and a tall, lean, and yet muscular frame.

You spent the entire summer flirting with him, taking advice from Daphne, Astoria, and even Pansy.

Finally, just as you were beginning to give up hope, Theo asked you out a week before returning to Hogwarts....

A/N: Ahhh! It's getting juicyyyy!!! Sorry I haven't been updating! But I promise I will do it more!! Love y'all!!