Who made me a princess? Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

''So you'll really go to the debutante with me?''

''If you want it that badly, I suppose I have no choice. I usually hate such noisy places, but...'' before Claude can finish his sentence.

''Daaaddy!'' your daughter yelled in joy.

Athanasia hugs Claude abruptly sitting on his lap, while cheerfully talking.

''Really?Really? So you'll really dance with me?''

''You'll really be my escort too?''

You smiled enjoying this moment.

''I'm so happy!''

''No take backs. You promise?''

Claude stared at you smiling to yourself, he felt relieved.

''Yes. I promise.''

''Yayyy! Mommy! Mommy did you hear that?!'' your daughter exclaimed at you.

You and Claude stared at each other lovingly.

''I heard.''

***********************************************************************************************
(Y/N)'s POV

After our daughter asked Claude for her first dance with him, we both step out leaving Claude to continue on with his work.

While walking around in the palace, we see Felix walking towards us happily, holding his hands out.

''Thank you, princess!!' he shook her hand, with a tear slowly falling.

''Er, sure.'' she sweatdropped.

I pat Felix's back softly.

''Just how much did Claude torture you?'' I asked, Felix looked back at me relieved.

''May The Blessings And Glory Of The Obelian Empire Always Be With You.'' a familiar voice interrupted.

We all looked back seeing Sir Roger.

''Sir Roger, it's been a while.'' I said.

Sir Roger then proceeded to place his hand near his chest, bowing slightly.

''You are as beautiful as ever, Empress and Princess Athanasia.''

''(Y/n) is fine.'' 

''Well then, Empress (Y/n), how lucky I arrived earlier than my scheduled audience with his Majesty, since I got to see you and the Princess like this.'' he said.

I decided to just let him slide calling me that.

''We are glad to run into you as well, my lord.'' I sweatdropped.

''Isn't that right, princess?''

''Yes, mommy.'' she smiled back politely.

''Princess, your debutante is coming up soon. Have you chosen who will be your escort that day?'' Sir Roger questions.

''Of course I have.'' Athanasia continues to smile, while Felix proceeded to nod his head behind her also smiling.

''My father will be going with me.''

''You mean...his majesty?'' Sir Roger said shocked.

''Yes. Of course, I requested it of him.'' 

I pat my daughter's head proudly.

''So, his majesty has accepted your request.'' Sir Roger continued on, still shocked and almost what is it I'm feeling?

'Disappointment?'

''Haha. What a surprise.'' he said, he held his hand on his face.

''Of course, I already knew but, his majesty really must cherish your highnesses a great deal.''