Tears and sweatshirts

Start from the beginning

"Of course they're coming.", Louis says.

We continue watching Hannah Montana. I don't even know why we're watching this. Let's just say Harry might have a crush on Miley Cyrus. After a while, Liv and Niall come in laughing hard about something.

"Hey, you two", Liam says. They don't respond instead they just keep laughing. Oh no, sugar rush.

"How many ice creams did you guys have?", I asked. Both of them had five fingers up on their hand. I face plamed myself. Harry got up and got them some water. They had gallons of water and then smirked at each other. Next thing I know, I'm completely drenched. From head to toe, I'm completely wet. Both me and Zayn, who was also completely wet, glared at them. They got quiet immediately. I'll have to come up with a prank to get the revenge.

I changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I looked for a matching sweatshirt but couldn't find one. Oh well, I ask one of the guys. I went back and saw everyone watching some random shows.

"Hey peasants, I need a sweatshirt.", I said.

"I'll get it.", Louis said and ran inside. He got me a black sweatshirt. I got it on, it was pretty big on me so I rolled the sleeves up. I swear, Louis' cologne smells so good. I'm not returning this, hehe. I saw Niall looking at me with a cute smile and rest of the guys smirking. Well, except Liam, who was texting someone. Why are they smirking?

We kept watching those random shows until it was 8 PM.

"I'm hungry", Niall and I whined at the same time.

"Wow. You guys are perfect for each other.", Harry said and quickly covered his mouth. Both me and Niall turned deep red.

We ordered five different types of Pizzas and got done with them in no time. Me and Niall can eat tons of food at once. I think what Harry said was true...No, no, no, not possible. Or is it?

We played monopoly for an hour, which I kept winning. I just have sheer luck with that game. We cleaned up and laid down on the couch. I don't know why we sleep on the couch, when we have comfy beds upstairs. I was taking off my sweatshirt but then decided not to, it's too comfy and smells too good to be removed. I'll have to compliment Louis. I drifted off to sleep as I hit the pillow.

*Next morning*

I woke up around 10 AM. I went upstairs and got freshen up. I went to the kitchen and saw Liam and Harry cooking.

"Morning guys", I say in a cheerful voice.

"Morning sleepy head.", Harry said and ruffled my hair. I swear this boy acts like my dad. My dad.... No Miley, it's not a time to be sad. I shrugged the thought off and grabbed an apple.

"Wanna wake the others?", I ask in a evil tone.

"I like the evil tone, what are we gonna do?" Liam asks.

"Grab that whipped cream, some markers and I'll get some hair dye.", I say with a smirk.

"Aye aye captain", Louis says and gets off to work.

After good fifteen minutes of sheer hardwork, I was done. I wrote 'Larry is real' on Harry's face meanwhile, Louis turned Livie's face into a Harry Potter sketch book. Liam spread some whipped cream on Niall and Zayn's face with my assistance. I'm proud of the masterpieces we created. We got back in the kitchen and cooked some pancakes. After a while, I jumped from my spot because of loud yelling. We ran to the living room to see Liv and Harry with shocked expression. Niall and Zayn had whipped cream all over their hands.

"You all did this ,didn't you?", Niall says in his thick Irish accent.

"What? Nooo", I said and dramatically scoffed.

"Yeah yeah, sure.", Zayn mumbled.

"If you're gonna get a revenge or something, it was Miley's plan.", Louis says quickly.

"Wow Louis, what a bestie you are.", I say in a mocking tone.

"But you still love me.", He says.

"I don't know about that.", I replied. His face turned into a frown.

"I'm kidding Lewis.", I say and chuckle at him.

"Hey! I'm L O U I S", he said and spelled out his name. I just rolled my eyes at him. Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liv went to take showers and I was waiting for their reaction.

After a moment I heard someone shout my name. Haha, mission successful. Niall and Liv came down with Liliac coloured hair.

"Miley Claire Evans, you better run.", Livie yelled at me.

"Claire?, that's cute name.", Niall said.

"Niall Something Horan! You can show your undying love for my sister later! You're on my side.", Liv shouted. Both of them started chasing me till I didn't say sorry to them.

"I'm not saying sorry, it was you guys who drenched me yesterday!", I shouted over their yelling.

"Fair enough, but that doesn't mean I won't come for you!", Livie thretened.

"Sure little sissy but chill, the colour will come off in two days.", I said and she scoffed.

"I'm not even gonna say anything, I'm scared of you two.", Niall said in mumbled voice.

I chuckled at him and sat on the dining table with the lads.

"Now that was a show!", Zayn said. Livie playfully glared at him and he went quiet. It's crazy to see how scared these guys are of us.

"Milly, looks like you love the sweatshirt.", Louis said. I didn't take if off from yesterday. After shower I wore it again. Seriously, it was too comfy.

"Yeah, I love it.", I said looking down at my food.

"I also love your cologne Louis, it smells sooo good. I could cuddle with this sweatshirt forever.", I said and chuckled.

"Oh yeah?", Louis asked.

"Yeah", I simply reply. I looked up to see all the guys smirking and Niall staring at his food with a cute smile.

"What?", I asked in a confused look.

"Nothing, just that the sweatshirt is Niall's.", Louis says and smirks again.

"What?", I asked in schock.

"You heard me bestie.", Louis says. I immediately turn deepest shade of red. I look over at Niall who's also blushing hard. He looks cute when he blushes...Snap out of it Miley! No, he does...

Hey bestiessss, hope y'all enjoyed!! Let me know how it was....

3 votes and 4 comments for next chapter!

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,
Love N.