🍋izumi sena🍋

how's the event going for y'all? im tryna get both souma and kanata

warnings: degradation (Izumi calls u a slut a lot), light bondage, edging, overstimulation, dumbification

izumi sena x f!reader

It was one of those rare times Izumi was in Japan. It wasn't often that he went back without the Knights calling him back.

However, he couldn't be away from you for long. Whenever he was away in Europe he deeply missed his cute little girlfriend.

Which lead him to standing outside the gates of Reimei Academy, where you were attending for your third year. You were apart of the Producer course, working very closely with Eden, Adam, and Eve. Izumi glanced at his watch. 3:10, five minutes until you got out.

You, on the other hand didn't know your grey haired boyfriend was waiting outside the gates for you. You were walking towards the exit, chatting with 2 of your fellow classmates (who just so happened to be males) about the most recent performance from Knights. You were so deep in the conversation, you didn't realize your boyfriend was outside the gates, glaring at the two males you were chatting with. Now, this wouldn't usually bother Izumi, except the way that both of the males were ogling at your body.

He felt his stomach churn. Only he should be looking at you like that.

"Is that Sena Izumi, from New Dimension's Knights?" One of the males beside you says in shock, glancing at the gates and seeing Izumi standing there.

You lock eyes with piercing blue eyes.

"Izu!" You call, sprinting over to him.

You barely gave izumi enough time to process, when your body collided with his, and you pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.

Unbeknownst to you, he sends a triumphant smirk to the males, before leaning down and whispering something so faintly you nearly miss it.

"You're getting punished later~"

You stutter, face flushed with red as Izumi just pecked your lips and laughed.

As soon as you're inside Izumi's hotel room, (the dorms at ES square get much too crowded for his personal taste, so he prefers to rent a hotel close by) things get heated very quickly.

Izumi pulled you into a heated kiss, both your tongues battling for dominance, like swords clashing fighting for victory. Izumi won, leaving you completely at his mercy.

"You've been a bad girl, princess~" Izumi whispers, licking outside of your ear. The way the name 'princess' rolled off his tongue made you whimper.

Gently, he pushes you onto the bed, kissing down your jaw. pulling off your tie, he instead ties it around your eyes, using it as a makeshift blindfold. You let out soft moans as his lips attack your neck, painting your neck with perfect purple and red splotches.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, tracing the straps of your bra. You nod, and he unclasps it. He kisses down, and takes one of your buds into his mouth, rolling the other nipple with his hand. He gives each of your tits equal attention, before he pulls away to look at his masterpiece.

You looked stunning, disheveled with purple and red decorating your neck, collar, and chest. Your breathing was shaky, and you were letting out cute little whimpers. Your cheeks were coloured a beautiful scarlet.

You shift uncomfortably, feeling yourself getting wetter by the second. Your skin felt like it was on fire. All you wanted was for Izumi to just fuck you into you could no longer remember anything except how good he was making you feel.