🎄christmas countdown day 1: ra*bits🎄

The fire crackles as the indistinct chatter fills the room. As the cold snow falls softly outside, five people are in the room, huddling near the fireplace.

It's almost Christmas time at Ensemble Square, and this year, the ra*bits, with the help of you, are hanging stockings.

"Nii-Chan! Look at the snow!" Mitsuru Tenma excitedly says, staring as the cold white powder falls from the sky.

"Mitsuru-chin, come help us finish decorating," you say, taking a glass ornament into your hands and hanging it on the garland.

Currently, the five of you are decorating Nazuna's dorm that he shares with Leo Tsukinaga from Knights and Natsume Sakasaki from Switch.

"Nii-chan, Tomoya-kun and I are done hanging the lights," Hajime says, flopping onto the couch.

"Hajime-chin, Mitsuru-chin, Tomo-chin, one last thing before we're done,"  Nazuna, says, giving you a slight nod. 

He gives the 3 of them baby blue stockings with each of their names embroidered on. 

"I know I haven't had as much time to do idol work with you guys because of university, but since I'm on break, I thought we could take this time to spend some time together as a unit," He says, with a smile. 

"NII-CHAN!" the three of them cry out, and throwing their arms around Nazuna. 

With a smile, you make your way into the kitchen and make 4 cups of hot chocolate. 

As soon as you go back, you notice all 4 unit members fast asleep. With a sigh, you unfurl a blanket, and drape it over them before writing a quick note, and exiting the dorm. 

As the cold snow continues to fall outside, all 4 Ra*bits member are fast asleep, all warm and cozy. 

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

a/n: yikes i nearly didnt publish this on time, so sorry if its...not my best work. anyways im going to go start on the crazyb scenario now so see you later!