🌸kaoru hakaze🌸

The moonlight shines down on you as Kaoru Hakaze guides you to some nearby rocks. You hear the waves crash, and the salty smell of the ocean hits your nose.

It was going to be another late night of working yourself to the bone, until Kaoru dragged you away from your work for a much needed break.

"You know, I'm not really a bad guy, Producer-chan," he says, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"What do you mean by that, Hakaze-san?" You ask, confused.

"Call me Kaoru," he says, grabbing your hand.

"...Kaoru?"

You saying his name is music to his ears. He just can't get enough of it.

He's pretty sure he loves you.

"It's always just empty relationships, dates, feelings. I've just wanted love, something actually true. I'm just sick and tired of trying. I lost my mom at a young age, and I've just craved real, true love for the longest time."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You'll find someone who equally loves you one day, Kaoru"

That's all you can manage to say without breaking down into sobs.

You like the blond male, but he's such a flirt. You can't help but think of yourself as just another one of his girls.

Scratch that-

You love him.

"You don't understand Producer,"

"Huh?"

He can feel his heartbeat pick up as he pulls you closer to him.

"Aw how cute, producer-chan is blushing~" he teases you, hes face only inches from yours.

The moonlight shines down on you as his lips touch yours. It was...perfect...just like him.

"I love you, Y/N, no one other than you," He whispers as soon as you both pull away.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

a/n: sorry it's so short! i tried to make it a bit longer, but i've been super busy. all of undead is hot and they live rent free in my brain. i'll probably write those requests soon, so stay tuned!

-producer