☁️izumi sena☁️

warnings: alcohol, drinking, izumi being sad, angst with a wholesome ending, izumi being ooc?, swearing 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:• 

When did it all go wrong? One day he was laughing with you in his arms, the next day you're gone. You said it was because he was "obsessive" or something, but clearly he felt different.

He was just showing you his love.

Right?

You also said it was his fangirls, but what can he do about it?

It's not like they'd stop, even if he asked them to.

"Y/N-chan, where are you?" Izumi asks into his phone. He had just finished a photo shoot and was expecting you to be waiting there for him.

"I'm busy, Zumi," You sigh through the phone.

"Doesn't answer my question," He scoffs.

"At the bar with Tskinaga-san,"

Then you hang up.

He doesn't know if he's going mad, but you sounded upset.

Meanwhile, you were downing shots at a bar, ranting to Leo.

"Tsukinaga-san I've had enough of this," You sigh.

"Enough of what, Producer-chan?"

"Enough of my relationship with Izumi. His fangirls have been harassing me ever since rumours started going around, he feels it's necessary to have a tracking app, and he calls me at least once every hour to know what I'm doing! I can't live like this,"

"I know Sena, he doesn't mean any harm. He's probably just worried," Leo defends his friend.

"I just want to go back to being that nobody who does things for Knights behind the scene. I don't want to be harassed by Izumi Sena fans. Plus he can do so much better than me. For fuck's sake-he's a model! He's an idol! I'm a fucking nobody,"

"Y/N-chan?" Izumi asks, fresh tears in his pretty blue eyes.

"Sena-san, I'm going back to Japan. We're done," You say before running out of the bar.

Izumi tries following you, but Leo holds him back.

Now all Izumi can see is red. He's pissed. How dare his beloved leave him in a humiliating way. In public too!

"Fuck!" He shouts, grabbing the attention of everyone.

"Sena, not right now, you'll ruin your reputation,"

"I don't care about that stupid fucking bullshit right now!"

Leo has to wrestle him out of the bar and into his apartment. Once inside, he realises all your stuff is gone. Out of anger, he throws a glass on the floor.

The glass shatters like his heart when you left him at the bar.

Now, he's sitting here in his apartment in Italy, downing shots while Leo Tsukinaga tries to talk him out of it. It's been a day since all of that went down.

The alcohol stung as he downed another shot.

"Sena, you need to stop," Leo sighs, taking the bottle away from him.

He has never seen his friend so... broken.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶