🎄christmas countdown day 1: crazyb🎄

a/n: thanks to MusashiBear for helping with this...chaotic oneshot!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Cooking with Niki, take 1" 

Niki Shiina from CrazyB received an offer to star in a special holiday edition idol cooking show. Cosmic Production decided it would be good if all members of CrazyB participated. Rinne was out buying nothing but potatoes, Himeru didn't really want to be there, and Kohaku was only there to watch Rinne utterly fail then make fun of him and for Niki's cooking.

"Rinne-han is going to burn this place down," Kohaku whispers to no one in particular.

Himeru just ignores his bandmates, as Niki shushes them.

"Where's Rinne?" Niki asks, looking around for the redhead compulsive gambler.

"CUT!"

The cameras turn off as Niki sighs.

"He's probably gambling," Himeru coldly says.

"What a pain," Kohaku says.

Suddenly, the door opens, as Rinne Amagi pants.

"I'm here, let's start" Rinne declares, as Niki gives him the death glare.

"Cooking with Niki, take 2"

"I'm Shiina Niki and today we're going to show you how to cook the holiday classics," Niki introduces himself.

"Is there any alcohol here?" Rinne asks, earning another death glare.

"I'm here with Amagi Rinne, Oukawa Kohaku, and Himeru from my unit CrazyB. They will be helping me out today,"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Yo, where the fuck is the pumpkin spice, Rinne," Niki asked the gambler.

"Up yo butt and also I gambled our stash for some high-quality potatoes from Russia," Rinne answered back.

Niki took a breath and looked back at the camera. He addressed to the audience watching that the stash was...

"Sold to Arabian traders?!"

"Yeah, I sold it to some purple-haired dude who spoke Japanese. He looked really tired, undead you could say," Rinne explained.

NIKI: "Fucking Adonis Otsumatsu?!"

RINNE: "No, it's Onigiri."

KOHAKU; "I thought it was Orange Pekoe."

RINNE: "Shut the fuck up, Kotaku."

KOHAKU: "IT'S KOHAKU, BITCH. NOW SHUT UP AND LET'S GET THIS DONE. I WANNA SEE IF JOEL IS STILL ALIVE IN THE LAST OF US 2."

NIKI (to director): "...Should we tell Kohaku?"

DIRECTOR: "...Nah. Let him find out for himself."

Himeru just looks straight at the camera and mouths,

"Somebody end my life with a meat tenderizer..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

a/n: r i s k y p e n i s
additional a/n from MusuashiBear: Joel shouldn't have died at the beginning of The Last of Us 2. Fuck you Sony.