🌸souma kanzaki x reader🌸

your honour, i love him.  hello fellow soumap's, i hope he came home to u for the event!

also! i have an ao3 acc now! the link to it is on my profile. i will be posting some longer fics on there (rn working on an enemies with benefits to lovers madara fic, so keep ur eyes peeled)

**see the end for updates**

souma kanzaki x reader (from my tumblr)

The news spread around ES Square spread like wildfire. The usually calm and serious atmosphere was replaced with a buzz of excitement from all the idols that inhabited ES Square.

A new and upcoming producer was going to come to ES Square from overseas to help Anzu out.

It was during one of Souma Kanzaki and Adonis Otogari's morning runs that the topic of the new, foreign producer came up.

The 2 purple haired males were a little worried, but very optimistic about the transfer producer. After all, if Anzu chose, of course the producer she chose was going to be good.

A few months later, your long awaited arrival finally came.

When Anzu introduced you to the three members of Akatsuki, Souma felt his heart leap out of his chest. You were perfect, the epitome of beauty incarnated.

"Y/N can't speak Japanese all that well," Anzu said, and he felt his heart drop.

He longed to converse with you, but the language barrier between the two of you proved to be a great challenge.

However, Souma was determined to cut through this challenge like how he would cut objects with his katana when training.

"My name is L/N F/N, but call me F/N. It's a pleasure to be working alongside Anzu-senpai," You say, stumbling over your words a bit, and bowing.

Souma's face heats up. Your voice to him is like 100 choirs of angels.

When Anzu whisked you away, Souma remained distracted. The usually motivated and concentrated boy was acting off, and both Kuro Kiriyu and Keito Hasumi noticed this. His fellow members of Akatsuki noticed how distant he was acting. Keito decided to call practice off early, as there was no point in practicing if not all the members are putting in 100% in.

As soon as practice was over for Souma, he immediately went to find Adonis, hoping he would help his friend teach him English.

"Ah Kanzaki, what brings you here?" Adonis asks, as soon as he notices his friend at his door.

"Adonis-dono, I want you to teach me some English, please."

"Of course, but may I ask why?"

"I want to be able to talk to the new producer," He says, his cheeks dusted in a light pink.

"Let us go eat some meat while I teach you enough English to be able to hold a basic conversation with the producer."

Two weeks of Adonis teaching Souma English goes by. Adonis is a pretty good teacher, while Souma is a really quick learner.

Walking through the empty halls of Yumenosaki, you sighed. Despite knowing how to speak a little bit of Japanese, you were definitely struggling to understand most of your teachers. You would need someone to tutor you in the Japanese language.

'Maybe I should ask-'

Your thoughts were cut off by someone calling your name from behind.

"Y/N!" someone calls from behind you.

You turn around and a boy with long, deep purple hair tied up in a ponytail pants.

Something in your brain clicks. You remember him from when Anzu introduced you to the members of every unit.

Actually, you really remembered because you thought he was pretty.

"Oh! Kanzaki-san," You smile, waving.

"Hello Producer, how are you?" He politely asks in English.

You're surprised, as most people you came in contact with would look upon you and not interact.

"I'm not doing that well, Japanese is hard," You sigh.

"I can teach you!" He blurts out, and blushes immediately, cursing his honest nature.

You look at him in delight, and he swears he nearly melted into a puddle then and there.

"Thank you!" You cry in joy, and throw your arms around him.

The poor boy was so shocked he couldn't process anything. He was as red as the Akatsuki uniform and could not move at all.

He wasn't used to affection.

"Sorry, I forget that you're not used to me acting like this," You apologize, releasing him from your hold.

"I-It's okay-" He says still flustered.

"If you want I can also teach you some English."

He excitedly nods, and the two of you make plans to study at the library later. 

note:

hey guys, its been a while! ive been very very lazy and i havent had the energy to write anything (most of what i've written is crossposted on tumblr) but heres an update on what to expect!- right now, i am working on a madara oneshot - i plan to write smthg else for ado/undead - i plan to work on a gn! arashi fic bc she's best girl- im going to be writing exams v v soon; so i may start a few drafts and finish them after finals- ive been writing a bit for my oc too; so if yall would like a book on my oc x ado lmk!and uhhh thats about it for now! - producer