🌸adonis otogari🌸

Reader POV

How long has it been?

I'm exhausted, but I can't stop-I don't want to stop.

This task has been the death of me. I'm trying to be the best producer I can be for the units, along with making sure the Student Council are pleased with my work. Being a producer isn't easy. You have to organize events for units, make sure everything goes smoothly the day of the concert, bond with all the units enough for them to put their trust in you. Lately, I feel like I'm about to crack from the amount of stress.

I might have gotten into Yumenosaki Academy's new Producer Course, along with Anzu, but it doesn't mean I'm about to let grades slip. This year's DreFest needs to be perfect. If it isn't who knows what the student council will do with me.

I shudder at the thought, taking a sip from my half empty, lukewarm cup of coffee, continuing to type.

3 am already. It feels like I haven't done anything productive.

Typing away at my keyboard, stuck in a trance. Almost like it's not me doing the typing anymore, but my body programming itself to do it.

How many hours has it been? Six? Eight? Ten? I've lost track.

I hear the door open with an ear piercing squeak.

I don't care though, I just need to get through this.

Running a hand through my hair and taking another sip of coffee, I hear footsteps behind me.

"Y/n you need to stop. Eat some meat and rest," My boyfriend, Adonis says.

Adonis Otogari, a member of the unit UNDEAD. He should be asleep. He needs to look his best, be his best at all times. He needs to be asleep, not worried over me, especially at this ungodly hour.

"I need more coffee - coffee always helps."

I rub my eyes, and continue typing away on my keyboard.

"Y/N, stop," He sighs, spinning the chair around.

Muttering a weak protest, he ignores me and shuts the lid to my laptop.

"How long has it been since you slept?" He gently asks. I can't answer because I genuinely don't know myself.

"I feel like a UNDEAD corpse," I groan.

Adonis sits on the bed, and motions me over to him.

"Love, please you need sleep,"

I walk over and lay next to him, burying my face in his chest.

I can tell this flusters my shy boyfriend, as he hesitantly wraps his arms around me.

"Adonis, I love you," I mumble.

His heartbeat picks up, and he kisses my forehead.

"Next time don't overwork yourself, Producer,"

"Of course my idol,"

"Wait you can't be in here, you should be-"

"Shh love, don't talk, just get the sleep you need. Without sleep you won't be able to grow big and strong," He whispers, playing with my hair.

Suddenly, all of the worries about DreFest I was having disappear. All I can think about is the tanned purple haired boy holding me close to him.

DreFest planning can wait for now.

With that thought and a smile on my face, I feel my body start to relax, and my breathing slows.

How lucky am I to have him in my life.

3rd person POV

Their breathing starts getting heavier, as the purple haired male wonders how lucky he is to have them. He made a promise to himself when they first started dating that he'd be there to protect them

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A/N: first oneshot done for best boy! i'm literally in love with this man it's not even funny. maybe the next one will be a lemon? idk anyway that's all from me, i have to do my physics homework or else i'll die lmao. thanks for reading and see you guys in the next oneshot.