Anzu X Adonis: The Ocarina of Lime

a/n (producer~) : a very special thanks to MusashiBear for writing this lol. go read his assassination classroom fanfic and girls und panzer fanfic (and tell him to finish enstars). part 2 might be coming idk for sure though. 

warnings: slightly nsfw, adonis is kinda ooc 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Listen, Little Anzu. This will make you big and strong."

Adonis stood in front of the brunette producer and unzipped his denim jeans. Revealing his erect schlong, he-

Wait, hold the fuck up.

How the fuck is this a thing? In fact, what events lead to this?! Well, let's back up a little and head back in time to...

2 WEEKS AGO:

Another school day has passed in *whateverthefuck* Academy. Anzu was walking peacefully along the pathway rather happily, which is unusual because she's involved in a rather big rumour at the school.

Apparently, UNDEAD member Adonis (lastname) has a major crush on the brunette.

No, not some random boy. But a member of a prolific idol group in the school.

"I wanna fuck Producer-chan so bad," A horny Adonis exclaimed during a meeting with his group.

"Dude, what the fuck," Koga replied. "You're just as horny as the person making this anthology."

"Can you guys shut the fuck up," Yelled Rei. "I'm trying to read Girls Und Panzer den Fanfiction: It's St. Gloriana and the Dimension Hopper (out now from MusashiBear!) It's a great fanfiction about a guy named Arthur who goes to another dimension and is forced by American girls to spy on British girls. Oh yeah, there are also tanks."

"What the fuck, Rei."

Adonis was clearly annoyed by his peers being ignorant bitches, so to get their attention, he did something quite amazing...

He did a backflip.

Everyone did look at him for a second. However, Rei went back to talking. "So this Girls Und Panzer den Fanfiction: It's St. Gloriana and the Dimension Hopper book has a really cool chapter where the Americans interrogate Arthur after he destroys a tank that..."

Adonis sighed and walked out the room.

In the pathway, he decided to turn on some music and blast it in his earbuds. Not really noticing his surroundings, he accidentally bumped into a student and both of them fell down.

Adonis, on the ground, apologized to the person in front of him. "Oi, sorry about that-"

Suddenly, he stopped talking. Turns out, the person he bumped into was...

Anzu (Producer-chan.)

"Oh shit," Adonis said in his head. "I might get horny."

"Oh no," Anzu asked worriedly. "You okay, Adonis?!"

Adonis nodded his head. He got up and held his hand out to help Anzu get up.

As Anzu put her hand in front, Adonis immediately pulled her up. The pull was quite powerful, as Anzu immediately bumped on the Arabian's chest.

"Holy shit," Anzu said in her head. "He's buff!"

"Holy shit," Adonis said in his head. "I'm having a boner."

"Holy shit, he smells of water lilies."

"Holy shit, I'm horny."

Holy Jesus, Adonis. You're as horny as the author of this oneshot book.

"Shut the fuck up, MusashiBear (writer of It's Worth a Shot: A Not-so Kinky Chiba X Hayami Fanfiction.) You're writing me like this!"

I'm not even a fan of Ensemble Stars.

"I know, Anchovy Stan..."

Ahem, anyways...

Yada yada yada, the two decide to date because they both have feelings for each other, the school gets wind of this and starts celebrating, and now, it's been 2 weeks since they started.

In Adonis' dorm, Anzu was producing a demo of UNDEAD's latest song. It was pretty late into the night.

Adonis came out of the closet and broke up with Anzu because he's gay-

Ahem, sorry again.

Adonis came out of the bathroom wearing a silky white robe. He went up to her to check on the demo.

"So, babe," He asked as he wrapped his arms around Anzu. "Wanna take a break while I take a listen at the demo?"

She nodded her head and she got up. Adonis sat down to listen and he was quite impressed with the demo.

"I'm expecting a bunch of hits from this song," He said with glee. "I swear if this doesn't get likes-"

As Adonis turned back to continue the conversation, he noticed something on the bed.

"Anzu, why are you naked?" He asked his partner.

"Because," She spoke up. "Because, I want to share my love with you..."

Immediately, he kicked Anzu out.

The End.

...Maybe.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE (MusashiBear):

Turtles.

Also, read my books I guess. Your friends probably enjoy Girls Und Panzer or Assassination Classroom. Yeah, that's all. Thank you. Part 2 will be up if this story reaches 100 reads okay bye.

Read my book: https://my.w.tt/fKon1r9nJab