🌸kohaku oukawa🌸

im back! sorry this took an unexpected hiatus, ive been really busy.  anyway, heres a kohaku scenario that was posted on my tumblr way back in febuary. it's months late but im gonna start (maybe) posting somewhat regularly. 

kohaku oukawa x reader

Walking in the streets of Tokyo always amazes Kohaku. Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't understand everything all that well, or maybe it's the image of your face lit up by all the neon signs, or even the way you're holding his hand and dragging him along.

It was February 14th, or Valentine's Day, when you burst into his room right at the crack of dawn, startling him from his very peaceful sleep.

"KOHAKU-SAN," You yelled as soon as you entered his dorm. Luckily Jun was not at the dorm, probably with Hiyori.

At first, he thought it was Rinne Amagi, his stupid unit leader coming to him because Niki Shiina kicked him out.

However, he was extremely relieved that it was just you.

"Producer-han, you scared me," He says, sighing with relief he didn't have to deal with Rinne's dumbass.

"Let's go to Tokyo!"

"But-"

"They have the best sweets,"

His eyes immediately lit up. Like his cousin, he eats, sleeps, and breathes sweets.

Sweets were like...his favourite thing.

Well-

Besides you.

"Let's go!"

And that was how he ended up in the bright city. You and him had spent hours walking around and trying all the different kinds of sweets.

Poor Kohaku had to wear some sort of disguise to stop him from being recognized.

You had taught him many different things about the city.

And for that he'd be forever grateful.

"Phew, I'm pooped," You sighed as soon as you both arrived back at ES Square.

"Same, but I had a lot of fun, it was better than Rinne-han dragging the rest of the unit along on his antics,"

"I actually have his for you," You say, pulling out a heart-shaped box.

You had secretly bought it before the two of you went. Tsukasa Suou helped you pick out his cousin's favourite sweets.

"Y/N-han..." He trails, touched.

"I like you, Kohaku-san,"