Chapter 195: Let's Run, Fox (XI)

Start from the beginning

    尚可笑了笑,抱住他的脖子,热情地赏了一个吻。

Shang Ke smiled, hugged his neck and passionately rewarded him a kiss.

    穆图满意了,毛发舒展,如同一只得到抚摸的大猫。

Mutu was satisfied. His fur stretched smoothly like a big cat that received stroking.

    半个月时间,狮族在冰湖得到了不少渔获,天气越来越冷,众人商量决定,再收一次网便结束这一季的渔猎。

In half a month, the lions got a lot of catches in the ice lake. The weather became colder and colder. They discussed and decided to net for fish one more time before they end the fishing and hunting for this season.

    一群人欢欢喜喜地来到冰湖,各自寻找他们下网的位置,开始熟练地收网。

A group of people came to the ice lake with joy, looking for the positions they put their nets in, and began to pull up the net skillfully.

    尚可没有去帮忙,而是在附近搜寻可利用的材料或矿物。这个世界有很多新奇的物质,比如可以结出盐晶的雪岩树。这种树木生长在低谷山渊,吸取地下盐河的养分,树枝上无花无叶,只要三天不下雨,就会凝结出白色的盐晶,周围寸草不生,只有银白色一片,很是奇特。

Shang Ke didn’t go and help. Instead, he searched nearby for available materials or minerals. There were many novel substances in this world, such as snow rock trees that could produce salt crystals. This kind of tree grew in the valley and absorbed the nutrients of the underground salt river. It had no flowers and leaves on its branches. As long as it didn’t rain for three days, it would condense out white salt crystals. Nothing grew around it, only silvery white, which was very strange.

    还有一种浆果,汁液粘稠,加入油脂,如同面粉一般,可以用来制作浆果面饼、馒头、馍馍、饺子等食物,风味独特。

There was also a kind of berry and its juice was thick and sticky. If oil is added, it becomes like flour and could be used to make berry flatbread, steamed bread, buns, dumplings and other foods with unique flavor.

    诸如此类,还有不少。全是天然食材,既营养又干净。

There are also many other foods just like this. All were natural ingredients and are nutritious and clean.

    正在搜寻间,突然听到远处传来一片惊恐的喊叫声。尚可回身望去,只见湖泊对面,出现了一副奇妙的景象,大片树林如同被速冻一般,凝结出一层层银白色的冰凌,并且快速向这边蔓延。

While searching, he suddenly heard a cry of horror in the distance. Shang Ke looked around and saw a stunning scene across the lake. A large forest was frozen, freezing into layers of silvery white ice and was quickly spreading to this side.

   “是死亡旋冰!”兽人丢下手中的工具,惊慌地朝相反的方向逃窜。

“It’s the ice tornado!” The beastmen dropped their tools and fled in the opposite direction in panic.

    穆图一边狂奔一边冲着还在发呆的尚可大吼:“狐狸,快跑!”

Mutu yelled at Shang Ke, who was still in a daze, while running wildly, “Fox, run!”

    尚可理会,当即转身奔逃。两人隔着湖泊,各据一边,很快便奔向了不同的方向。

Shang Ke understood and immediately turned and fled. The two people were separated by the lake. They each went their way according to the side they were at and soon ran in different directions.