Chapter 37: Let Me Protect You (V)

Feng Juan quietly took a detour around the pair of passionate and fiery males, and quickly returned to the living room. He was astonished to find that there was a young man beside Shang Ke acting coquettishly as his eyes flashed in an ambiguous manner.

The scene he had just seen in the corridor floated to the forefront of his mind, and he felt a rush of blood accompanying his rage. He rushed over and pulled Shang Ke up, coldly stating, "Let's go."

"Hey, the party just started." The youth grasped Shang Ke's other arm.

Feng Juan moved quickly, and almost dislocated the other's wrist.

"Ah!" He cried out in pain and let go.

Feng Juan pulled Shang Ke to leave, but a group of people blocked their way out.

"Get out of my way!" Feng Juan shouted coldly.

"Boys, since you are already here, play with us," a brown haired boy spoke with an evil smile.

"Get out of my way!" Feng Juan repeated himself.

"You guys don't know what kind of party this is?" One of the others laughed. "It's a love party, made specifically for you inexperienced kids."

A couple of the older teens began to laugh as the other children exposed different expressions. Some were excited, some were filled with anticipation, and some were shy and uneasy. However, it was clear that they had all known in advance and consented.

Shang Ke was simply speechless. The youngest was only twelve! Did they really have to play so hardcore?

A trace of loathing flashed through Feng Juan's eyes and he pushed aside the boy, trying to force his way through.

"You guys are both going to stay here today." The youth whose wrist had almost been broken by Feng Juan walked over, putting on a tough front and ordering them.

"And if we don't stay?" Feng Juan looked at them with an indifferent expression.

"Then don't blame us for being too rough," he said as he gestured to one of his companions.

Feng Juan did not wait for them to surround them before kicking and overturning a table. He then punched the person closest to him, directly causing him to scream as his nose began to bleed.

Shang Ke also did not idle around. He grasped someone else by the arm and twisted sharply until he heard a "kacha" sound. Their arm was gloriously dislocated.

Shang Ke and Feng Juan were like two delicate tigers, a "massacre" unfolding as they rushed into the group of robust sheep.

Daisy and the others all panicked and retreated, dumbstruck as they watched the chaotic scene.

The fight only lasted three minutes before it ended. Everyone was on the ground, while Shang Ke's and Feng Juan's clothes weren't even messed up.

Shang Ke took out his cell phone and took a couple pictures, before speaking with a smile, "We had a lot of fun today. Perhaps we can play another day."

Another day? Feng Juan glanced at him unhappily from the corner of his eye.

Shang Ke then looked towards Daisy and the others and warned her, "Daisy, don't try to hold this kind of party anymore. Otherwise, I will call the police. You guys too!"

The final line was directed at those kids who do not know their own limits.

"Fuck..." Someone's profanity hadn't even been completely spoken as Feng Juan stepped down on his neck.