Chapter 163: Back To That Key Moment ③

"Major Filmore." Rhine's adjutant hurried found Shang Ke who had just left the training camp and told him, "Sir will be staying overnight at the department head's home."

尚可奇怪地看了他一眼:"这件事我知道,怎么了?"

Shang Ke gave him a strange look, "I know about that. What's wrong?"

副官僵着脸道:"您还是去把大人接回来吧,部长夫人刚才带了一位年轻漂亮的Omega回来。"

Adjutant's face was stiff as he reported, "You should go take Sir home. Department head's wife brought back a young and pretty omega home."

副官特意在"年轻漂亮"四个字上加重了语气。他口中的"老部长"是莱因的伯父蒙德斯,经常会叫莱因去家里坐坐,尚可因为要训练,所以没有和他同行。

The adjutant stressed the words "young and pretty". The department head he spoke of was Rhine's uncle from his father's side, Mendes. He would frequently invite Rhine to his place as a guest. Since Shang Ke needed to train, he had not met him before.

尚可闻言,眼神微动,大步一迈:"走。"

Shang Ke's mood immediately changed. "Let's go."

此时蒙德斯正在客厅中和家人聊天,突然感觉一股强大的信息素从楼上传来,带着无边的杀气,惊得在场所有Alpha全都变了脸色,而Omega则是身体发软,忍不住颤栗。

At the moment, Mendes was chatting with his family in the living room when he suddenly felt a strong surge of pheromones that carried boundless killing intent. Everyone in the room immediately had a change of expression at the fright. Meanwhile, that omega had gone completely weak and shivered nonstop.

蒙德斯噌的一下从沙发上站起来,快步朝楼上走去。还没走到门口,就听到一声凄厉的惨叫。

Mendes rushed off the sofa and headed upstairs. Before he got to the room, a resounding scream shocked them further.

"莱因!"蒙德斯扬起拳头在门上重重敲道,"发生什么事了?"

"Rhine!" Mendes pounded on the door, "What is going on?"

"救命,救命......"里面传来一阵带着哭腔的求救声。

"Save me, save me..." A sobbing voice pleaded from within.

蒙德斯沉着脸,让开一步,示意身边的管家把门打开。

Mendes steadied himself and stepped back, hinting at his butler to open the door.

随着一声轻微的脆响,房门应声而开,蒙德斯跨步走进房间。但他只走了几步便停下了,汹涌的信息素如刀锋般凌厉,让他无法继续前行。

With a brittle crack,the door was opened. Mendes stepped into the room, but paused not even a few steps in. The violent surge of pheromones in the room was like a blade that prevented him from going any further.

房间中光线昏暗,鲜红的血迹,从墙上一直延伸到地面。蒙德斯抬眼朝莱因所在的位置望去,只见他正坐在靠近落地窗的单人沙发上,衣领半开,双手抱胸,眼神冷漠。

The light in the room was dim, highlighting the bloody red marks that extended from the walls to the floor. Mendes looked toward where Rhine was. Rhine sat on the sofa near the french window, his collar half open with his hands held in front of him. His gaze was beyond cold and indifferent.