Chapter 108: Becoming Your God (XI)

Shang Ke's mask was well-fitted to his face, but it wasn't fused to his face. There should be some way to remove it, but he couldn't figure out how to remove it. It was possible that this may be because his level was not high enough.

Shang Ke looked at his naked body and tried to manifest some articles of clothing for himself. His body was encircled with stars before they wrapped around his waist to form a bright and beautiful... animal-hide skirt.

The statue's appearance represented the original form of a God. That's why the mask, the hammer, and the animal hide skirt were fixed objects in his corporeal form. The animal hide skirt that the Evil God wore came from the hide of an ancient beast. The trim of the skirt was black and outlined with gold. It was immune to fire and water and symbolized strength and authority.

However, excessive praise didn't change the fact that it was just an animal hide skirt.

Shang Ke's animal hide skirt seemed to sense his contempt and dissatisfied attitude towards it. It swayed around a few times before it disappeared and left Shang Ke as naked as a naked mole rat.

While Shang Ke was focusing on covering his body, a figure silently appeared behind him.

The War God sensed the usage of Shang Ke's divine power and knew that he had recovered. He quickly disappeared from the capital in a flash. Who knew that he would see this form when he finally arrived?

Spirit gods only had divine power and no physical power. The only way they'd get physical power is if they gathered enough emotions and desires from their worshippers to become a corporeal god. That doesn't mean that a corporeal god was stronger than a spirit god. This was especially true in Shang Ke's case.

The War God didn't understand how he had become a corporeal god. However, he had a pleasant feeling seeing him in his corporeal form.

Shang Ke faced the setting sun in the middle of the turquoise lake. He was floating midair. His bronzed skin shone with golden luster from the sunset. His body was well-proportioned with perfect muscles. He was strong and lively. However, he also had an indescribable sexiness that made it hard for people to look the other way.

In the War God's eyes, the colors became more vibrant. He unconsciously trapped Shang Ke in a powerful cage.

Shang Ke found that he was unable to move his body. He turned his head around to look. Before he could properly see what was going on, the figure that was near the lake appeared next to him.

"Saya?" Shang Ke stared at the man in front of him. He was shorter than Saya by half a head, plus he wasn't as strong as him.

Shang Ke confusedly asked, "Saya, have you gained weight since I last saw you a few days ago?"

Saya was speechless, '....'

Shang Ke gestured towards his head, "I was only a tiny bit shorter than you before. Why is there so much difference with our heights now?" '(﹁\"﹁).' "Did you purposely put on pounds to exceed me?"

Saya didn't answer and simply let his eyes sweep along his body before he raised an eyebrow. Shang Ke didn't understand what he meant by this action, but he felt unhappy about it.

Shang Ke wagged his finger and called back his animal hide skirt to block a certain someone from staring in that direction.

The leather skirt swayed lazily at his waist. This made people feel the urge to rip it off.

Saya's eyes lingered on the skirt for a while before it ran along his thighs, collarbone, Adam's apple, and finally his mask.

He slowly extended his hand to remove the mask for the second time....