Chapter 191: Let's Run, Fox (VII)

Start from the beginning

In the Hundred Training Space, the first subject Shang Ke had to go through was identification of common plants of various worlds. Just that subject alone took a long time to learn. Although it was a single skill he was learning, he had to grasp the knowledge of other worlds. This was also why he would always use years to learn every skill.

    “狐狸,别摆弄你的草了,和我出去,我又发现一群骡牛了。”穆图精神抖擞地站在栅栏外招呼尚可。

“Fox, don’t play with your plants anymore, come with me. I found another herd of loch bulls.” Mutu excitedly shouted for Shang Ke at the fence.

    尚可收拾了一下,带上武器便跟着他出去了。

Shang Ke put things in order then took his weapon and followed him.

    这十几天,穆图一直在尝试驯养骡牛,可惜效果不尽人意。狮族的气息会让骡牛感到畏惧,无论他怎么软硬兼施,都无法让它们完全听命。

These past dozen days, Mutu had been trying to domesticate the loch bulls but none of his expectations became reality. The scent of lions made the loch bulls feel fear. No matter how he tried to entice them or use hard means, they were completely unable to obey him.

    尚可倒是有一个主意,但是不知道能不能成,所以暂时没有告诉他。

Shang Ke had an idea, but he wasn’t sure if he could succeed so he did not tell him for the time being.

    两人来到骡牛群附近,穆图立刻用绳索,驾轻就熟地套住了一头骡牛,然后开始他的斗牛之战。

The two got near the herd and Mutu immediately used a rope to catch a bull skillfully. Then he started his battle with the bull.

    尚可坐在树梢上,一边欣赏某人上下翻飞的“英姿”,一边负责警戒。

Shang Ke sat in a tree, enjoying the sight of a ‘heroic beauty’ being thrown all over the place while he also remained alert to their surroundings.

    这时,他发现不远处有一个被破坏的陷阱,陷阱周围还散布着一些凌乱的脚印。

He discovered a destroyed trap a small distance away when he looked away. Messy footsteps remained around the trap.

    尚可翻身下树,来到那个陷阱前,向下探去,看到一只小骡牛被困在里面,仰着头惊慌地叫着。

Shang Ke slipped off the tree and went to the trap. He looked down and found a calf inside, crying in panic to the outside world.

    尚可取下腰上的绳子,一头系在树干上,然后顺着绳子跳下去,将另一头绑在小骡牛身上。

Shang Ke took off the rope on his waist and tied one around the tree trunk. He then held the rope and jumped down the trap to tie it around the calf.

    用手掂了掂它的重量,少说有上百斤,单靠他自己可弄不上去。正准备去叫穆图,却见他已经出现在陷阱上方。

He used his hands to estimate the calf’s weight. He should be a couple hundred pounds at least, which meant there was no way Shang Ke could get him up by himself. He was about to try and get Mutu’s attention when Mutu’s head popped overhead.

    不用尚可多说,穆图一把拽住绳子,全身肌肉暴涨,将小骡牛和小狐狸一起拉了上来。

Without needing Shang Ke to explain, Mutu took the rope and his muscles bursted considerably as he pulled up both the calf and Shang Ke.