三十三 | 𝟑𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

Your eyes softened at his words of kindness, your heart thumping against the walls of your chest as you turned away from him while nodding. As you raised yourself from your chair, you felt his hand wrap themselves around your wrist, gently guiding you over to the corner of the classroom. You raised your hand to wipe at your cheeks, trying to rid yourself of the pinkish color that had formed. When the two of you approached the group of friends, Tohru waved at you excitedly as Hanajima and Uotani smiled.

"(Y/n)-kun, are you joining our group?" She clapped her hands excitedly, "The more the merrier!"

You smiled back at her, "I hope it's not too much of a bother."

She only shook her head, telling you that it would be more fun if you joined their party. You found the air to be much more light-hearted and welcoming. Hanajima was browsing through a magazine with some of Kyoto's most popular tourist spots, hoping to gain some new information about the area while Uotani sat in front of her, a bored expression plastered on her face as she slouched in her chair. You lowered your shoulders, letting the grey-haired boy stand next to you. You could feel his shoulders bump occasionally against yours as the group started talking about their next plan. You slowly tilted your head to look at him for a brief moment, admiring his relaxed smile.

Since when did he give out such easy-going smiles? You asked yourself, wondering if this was just a dream you were imagining. Perhaps his encounter with the overly excited and flamboyant student council was rubbing a bit off of him. As your eyes lingered on the grey-haired boy, Kyo only clicked his tongue in annoyance, his nails scraped against his chair as he leaned back. Perhaps sit was just his inner instincts telling him that there was more to you than you were letting on. He was so sure that something was lingering within you, the feeling was there but it laid dormant. He raised his hand to grip at the crown of his hair, his lips curving into a frown.

Was that flicker of lavender just his imagination? He questioned. Since when did that color suddenly appear in his mind? It was much too similar to a certain rat to be a coincidence. He scratched idly at his scalp, his mind drawing themselves too close to his own imagination. Where has he seen that color before? Where did it come from> He groaned to himself on the inside, finding his thoughts to be too overwhelming at the moment.

"Oh!" Tohru smiled, "(Y/n)kun, do you have anywhere you would like to go in Kyoto? Some of us want to visit the temples and buy some souvenirs!"

You looked back at her with a slightly confused expression but raised your hand to tap the bottom of your chin. "Somewhere for us to go? I don't know if I have any good ideas but I can try to think of something for us." You let out a small hum, thinking to yourself. "Maybe we can go to one of the zoos there? I've never been to one before."

Her eyes sparkled in excitement, "A zoo sounds super fun! We can feed some of the deers there and take pictures with the other animals!" She reached over for her pencil, marking it down on a piece of paper. "That's a really good idea! We can go after visiting one of the shrines."

You folded your arms across your chest, wondering if this group would behave themselves during the trip. Although you knew Yuki and Tohru would keep their trouble-making cousin Kyo from making a mess, you weren't too sure how well he would take it with Hanajima and Uotani's teasing. You weren't part of their band of teasing misfits but you could constantly hear the orange-haired boy shouting at the top of his lungs across the classroom, claiming that he wouldn't be a toy to their enjoyment.

"Momiji-kun," Tohru started, lifting her head, "weren't you saying something is wrong?"

The blond-haired boy snapped his head back to her, "Oh, yeah. It's bad!" He let out a small laugh and smile, "Haru's turned Dark and is on a huge rampage in our classroom."